Chapter 8 (rewritten)

3rd person pov

"Mabel, wake up."
"Mabel."
"Mabelroni and cheese."
"I swear to god- MABEL WE'RE 15!"

The long haired girl immediately shot up out of bed, and accidentally stepped on a loose nail in the flooring of the attic.

"OW! OH MY GOD THAT HURT!" She exclaimed, sitting back down and holding her foot in pain. Dipper cringed at the blood on her foot, but walked over and sat beside her.
"Mabel, give me your foot."

"What, you want me to cut it off?" She joked, putting her foot on a towel Dipper had gotten from the bedside table.
Dipper rolled his eyes. He put his hands over the injury and his hands started glowing a not-too-bright hue of blue. The bloodied cut started healing up as Mabel watched with awe, having not seen anything like this before.

As Dipper started cleaning up the blood, Mabel exclaimed,
"I didn't know you could heal things! That's so cool, whaaaaat!"
Her twin smiled at her as he stood up, then offering her a hand.

"Go get ready, Mabel. We have a birthday to celebrate."
-
In the depths of the mind scape, a triangle floated around the inky blackness of the void that was his home.

"I need a new plan. That boy is going to be the end of me if I don't find a way to get him on my side. I should check just how powerful he could get." Bill said aloud to himself. He jumped into Dipper's mind, searching for some answers to this seemingly unstoppable boy.

"Oh my Satan, how even-"
The space dorito checked again to see if he had misread anything.
"Of course! Of course he's the son of the freaking queen. That just made my job a lot harder. I'll have to visit her again."

-
"MABEL! ARE YOU READY? ITS BEEN LIKE 30 MINUTES!" Dipper shouted to his sister, getting impatient.
He waited in the gift shop of the Mystery Shack, waiting for Mabel so that they could go to his last day of training.

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" Mabel rushed, sliding down the stair's railing.
"Let's go. Don't want to be late!"
"Yeah, the only reason I'd be late is because of you."

-

The Pines twins and Ford stood in a clearing in the woods, Mabel standing off to the side a bit, cheering Dipper on.

"Alright, Dipper. I'll need you to focus really hard, and try teleporting like you did yesterday. You can do it." Ford told Dipper seriously, then stepping back to give him space.

Dipper closed his eyes and furrowed his brows, focusing hard. He snapped his fingers and was gone.
"Where did he go?" Mabel questioned, looking around for her nerdy brother.

"BOO!" Dipper yelled behind Mabel, scaring her very badly.
"Oh my god, Dipper, you scared the living beejezus out of me!" She berated him as he laughed.

Dipper stopped laughing abruptly, and fell unconscious.
"Oh god, not this again. Cipher, show yourself." Ford muttered, tired of the whole fainting thing. Mabel crouched down next to Dipper as the bright yellow triangle appeared.

"Oh look, my good ol' friend, sixer! I'm just here to take pine tree and I'll be on my way! Thank you! Satan, this is so much easier when he's unconscious. Bye!" Bill said and snapped his fingers, him and Dipper disappearing as the world returned to normal.

"W-What? He can't just do that can he?" Mabel said, directing her question at Ford.
"I'm afraid he can, and just did. We'll have to go and find a way to bring him back, c'mon Mabel, let's go inside. We'll bring him back."

"Do you promise?"
"I promise."

-
hey guys! sorry for taking so long to get chapter 8 done. but it's finally done! i just want to thank you all for 6k reads, that's amazing and i never thought i'd get this far. thank you!