Chapter 12 (new!)

3rd person pov

Everyone in the line looked up at the accusation the pixie had made. Murmurs were prevalent and Dipper had spaced out until Sokia snapped him back to reality.

"M-My prince! I'm so terribly, terribly sorry for my lack of respect towards you. I'll call for Nefiol right away sir." The tiny pixie frantically apologized, dusting herself off and flying up from Dipper's hand. The people in the line stared intensely at him, as if waiting for his next move. It made Dipper very, very anxious.

His own self-deprecating thoughts were cut off by a loud almost New Jersey-type accent.

"Alright, Alright. Cut your staring and get back in the line!" A very tall, pale woman yelled at the big line. This woman was wearing a long black dress with some ankle boots (also black) and fishnet gloves. Her nails were painted blood red with a simple ring on her right ring finger. She walked up to Dipper and bowed.

"My prince," she started. "I am Nefiol, your personal assistant, appointed by the queen, very sorry to hear of her passing." Nefiol paused for a second before continuing again. "I apologize for the fuss those low-class creatures were causing you. If you ever need me to... take care of some of them for you, please just say."

Dipper stared at her slightly confused.
"What are you?" He asked the pale woman.
"Oh my- I'm so sorry that was such an insensitive thing to a-"
"No, no, no, of course not! No need for the apology, especially from you, my prince. I am a vampire, to put it simply. Born and raised here in the Nightmare Realm. My parents worked for yours, and I intend to follow in their footsteps." She smiled, showing two long, sharp canine teeth. The brunette teenager blinked a few times before speaking.

"Uh, thank you..." he trailed off.
"Nefiol."
"Thank you, Nefiol."
"My pleasure, sir."

Dipper was not used to all the formalities these creatures were using. This whole situation was a bit overwhelming for him, in fact. 30 minutes ago he was with his sister and uncles and now he's in a dimension that's basically hell for beginners with a glowing pixie and a vampire who sounds like she's from the jersey shore.

"Very well." Nefiol began. "Now that our business is through here, I presume you've signed in?"
Dipper nodded.
"Good. We will make our way to the castle and there we will discuss the terms of your coronation." The vampiric figure started walking. Dipper followed behind her until she stopped and whistled.

Sort of out of nowhere a black carriage (that was flying, might I add) stopped in front of the pair. Nefiol stepped out of the way and gestured to the carriage. "You first, my prince." She said. Dipper timidly walked up and into the carriage thinking:

'Wow this is so old school. Like 1940s disney movie old school.'

Nefiol followed into the vehicle and they started to fly in the air, heading to (hopefully) the castle.
Dipper took in his surroundings from the large window in the carriage.

A lot of blacks, maroons and dark greens. There were some buildings and businesses a long with what looked like an apartment complex? Many strange looking creatures littered the dimension, some in business attire, some in regular clothes, and some in what can only be described as classic demon looking clothes. It shocked Dipper how much this looked like a normal city. From the buildings to the creatures with briefcases it reminded him somewhat of Piedmont. He smiled fondly at that thought, though soon pushed it away so he didn't think about his parents and start crying in front of his vampire assistant.

"So, what brings you to the Nightmare Realm, my prince?" The aforementioned vampire asked. Dipper thought about his reply before answering.
"I had to come to reclaim the throne after my parent's passing." He answered somewhat truthfully. Nefiol looked at him with sympathy.
"I had no idea your father had passed. Satan knows how you got in contact with him. He's been missing for centuries. But enough about that, could your sister not join us?"
The boy was shocked at this new information but decided he would ask Ford about it later.

"My sister doesn't do well in very dark places, or really anywhere that isn't bright and fun." Nefiol laughed, "Well that's a shame. You will have to bring her sometime, I'm sure the pixies would love to meet her." Dipper smiled and nodded, as a way of saying he would.

The carriage arrived in front of a gargantuan castle with tall towers and golden gates. Dipper almost audibly gasped at the site. The assistant vampire led him out of the carriage where he was met with loud chattering from many different creatures trying to crowd him. Nefiol saw his discomfort and stepped in.

"Everyone, everyone!" She yelled. "Please step away from the prince. You have no business being near him, especially you low class servant elves, yeah I'm talking to you Velis!" She pointed at a short, stubby looking elf who looked down at his pointed shoes sadly and walked away with all the other crowding creatures.

"Sorry about that, my prince. Please, follow me." He did as asked and they walked down the long velvet carpet down to the gate into the courtyard that immediately opened at the sight of Dipper. All the beings guarding the castle bowed when they saw the young demon and it made him very uncomfortable. As they arrived at the main doors into the castle and Dipper thought about how much Mabel would love this, Nefiol gestured at some guards to come open the door. They did as asked and Nefiol said one thing as they entered the castle.

"Welcome home, my prince."

———
aaaaaaAAAAAA! guys this was so amazing and refreshing and incredible to write! i haven't written any completely new chapters in this book (except for rewritten chapters but those all follow the same story line [mostly] as their original versions) since 2017! i started rewriting in 2018 and now it's july 2020 and 3 years later i've finally written a brand new never seen before chapter!! thank you all for reading and i'll see you all in chapter 13!