Chapter 9 (rewritten)

3rd person pov

Bill had brought Dipper to some dark place, the only source of light was a lightbulb illuminating a yellow glow in the center of the room. He placed the boy down on a metal surface, strapping his arms and legs down with tight velcro.

"Alrighty, Pine Tree. Time to put my plan in action." the insane dorito murmured, unaware of the 15 year-old child waking up.
Dipper's eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room.
"Wh-Where am I?" he questioned, still looking around until his eyes fixated on a particular yellow triangle glowing brightly in the badly lit room.

Dipper's eyes grew wide as Bill turned around to face him.
"Please Bill, don't do anything, please! Why don't we- uh. Why don't we... talk about it?" he winced, trying to go the Mabel route, as she seemed to be good at getting out of these situations.

Bill raised his eyebrow at Dipper.
"Nice try, kid. Though I wasn't planning on keeping you long anyway. Y'know, with you being like a prince and all that." he told the already scared out of his mind kid. Dipper's eyes widened even more, if that was even possible. "What?"

"Nothing, forget I said anything. It doesn't matter- LOOK! SCARY NEEDLE AAAHH!" Bill tried to distract Dipper by showing him the needle filled with a transparent blue liquid. Dipper squirmed, trying to free himself. Unable to do so, Bill injected the syringe into his left arm.

-

There was a knock on the wooden door to the attic. Getting no response, an old man opened the door and sat next to his great niece.
"Hey, pumpkin. I know you miss him, we all do, but let's just enjoy your party first and then we'll worry about him, okay?" he said to her, rubbing circles into her back.

Mabel pushes him away, standing up in defiance.
"Worry about him later? Worry about him later?! What is wrong with you! He's my brother and your great freakin' nephew and you want to worry about him later?" She snapped. Stan was about to say something when they both heard a noise from downstairs.

The pair raced down the stairs to see Dipper with some bruises and a bleeding left arm. Mabel screamed bloody murder, alerting everyone in the shack. Stan picked the boy up, placing him on the couch as Soos, Wendy, and Ford walked in on the scene.

"I'm very tired of all of this. To the fainting to the kidnapping and now he just suddenly appears with minor injuries?" Ford displayed his annoyance, walking over to the boy with a damp rag to clean the blood. As soon as the cold water touched Dipper's skin he woke up. He bolted up rather quickly, his head spinning.

"Ah, God. Does anyone have some advil or something?" Dipper asked looking around at the people in the room. Mabel looked at him concerned.
"What's wrong, bro-bro. Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine, I just have a headache." Wendy heard this and went to go get him some Ibuprofen.

"So, Dipper. Mind telling us what the heck just happened?" Ford interrupted. Dipper looked at the group and sighed.

"I- I was in this dark room with Bill- thanks Wendy- and I had been strapped to some, some metal table or something with really tight velcro. Bill said something about insanity and princes and then I think he put something in my left arm? I- I don't know it's all kinda blurry."

Ford's face flashed an emotion that could only be described as fear and then returned to its normal emotion; emotionless. Stan noticed this and edged him to tell them what's wrong.

"I think Bill's trying to drive Dipper to insanity."

And then, of course, Dipper fell unconscious for what seemed to be the billionth time in the past 3 years.

———
almost done rewriting!! i'm very excited. sorry it's so short.