Intro

*taps on microphone*

HELLO EVERYONE! WELCOME TO MY ASK OR DARE ME BOOK!

Anyway, here you just ask or dare whatever the heck you want. There's no rules yet - you could even spam me if you want!

Have fun!

Edit: Ok, now I'm setting a couple of rules into place:

1. No NSFW porn-like or gory questions or dares. For questions, only details aren't allowed, actually. For dares, anything pass kissing or bruises isn't allowed. Jokes of that kind are accepted, tho!

2. It's not needed, but you might want to look through the already-asked questions first before you ask your own. Questions/dares similar to an existing one or two, however similar, are fine, as long as it's not nothing but a rephrased question/dare.

3. BLmatsu questions/dares are allowed, just to make this whole thing more interesting ///

4. Whenever you want to ask/dare me something, you might want to check/review over this rules page first. Yes, not once. At least every now and then. Even if you memorized the rules, it'll most likely be updated at one point again.

5. Oh yeah, make sure to add this book to your library after you ask something (it can be temporary, idc), bc I'm not planning to tag anyone in any of the following chapters, and I can't always use the dedication button, soo

6. Don't dare anything I'm supposed to do for longer than a week. Even a week is long, so I'd definitely prefer it if you keep it to only a day or two.

7. You can ask or dare as many times as you want to! The limit for videos to dare me to react to, tho, is 20 (u can guess y).

8. Don't pester me about any questions/dares of yours I haven't answered yet. I will get to u eventually, unless I didn't see yours for some reason! So don't. Worry!

9. Questions/dares involving S2 spoilers r allowed. My admin already finished watching the entire second season, so any episode is fine! Don't worry, people-who-haven't-gotten-there-yet, parts with spoilers are labeled!

That's all for now~!

[Admin: Yeahuhsrryforputtingthismanyrules]