Dare #3

Thank you for sending a dare~! I miss answering questions/dares, tbh!

Anyway, since there's no way I'd be able to remember the effects, I'll just give random pills! It'll be finee, just as long as I know how the white one works.

Thankfully, you and Admin gave me ideas on how to sneak in the pills, soooo I'm saved~!

Oh yeah, don't blame me if this ends up being bad or cringy, haha! (Hopefully, this doesn't end up turning away future dares-)

*puts the pills in cups of hot chocolate and places them on a tray* Hmm act casual, act casual

*walks into the room where the others are*

Me: Hey, anyone want to drink some hot chocolate with me?

Jyushimatsu: Yeah yeah! I want to!

Choromatsu: Again? It's not that cold, though.

Me: C'mon!! You make it sound like we drink hot chocolate too much! It's only been a few weeks ago, you know.

Todomatsu: True! Say, are you suggesting you're buying the hot chocolate for us?

Me: Yep! In fact, I already did!

Todomatsu: Whoa- fast! Were you craving it that much?

Me: Mmm I guess so! I mean, why wouldn't I? *places the tray down*

(I'm tired now so I'll just timeskip)

Jyushimatsu: *suddenly screams and bends backwards*

Choromatsu: Jyushimatsu, what's wrong?!

Jyushimatsu: I saw red!!

Me: Red?

Todomatsu: *high-pitched screams* WHAT THE HELL?! *falls back* WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!

Choromatsu: *raises a judgmental eyebrow* I don't even want to question-

Ichimatsu: *walks his tiny-ass self to Jyushimatsu and pats him* There, there, calm down...

Choromatsu: ICHIMATSU?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

Me: Stop stealing all the lines!!

Choromatsu: Do I look like I'm beating any ties?! Seriously, you did this, didn't you?!

Karamatsu: Wait, is that why I can't see anything anymore?!

Me: No no! I didn't do anything, I swear!

Karamatsu: That's what they all say, you cheater!

Choromatsu: Look, I'm infuriated, too, but I really don't think "cheeto" is an appropriate insult-

Todomatsu: *suddenly screams louder and clings to Jyushimatsu (the nearest one) while crying*

Me: *plugs my ears with my fingers* Seriously, Todomatsu, stop screaming!!

Todomatsu: SCARY!! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS BLOODY ORANGES NOW?! OI!!

Jyushimatsu: *sits up* Eh? What's wr- *SCREAMS AND FAINTS FROM THE SIGHT OF ME*

Karamatsu: BRUZAHS!! You alright?! *attempts to walk towards them and trips from the unexpected speed*

Ichimatsu: *briefly screams and barely dodges* WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, SHITTYMATSU!!

Choromatsu: Eh? What did he say?

Todomatsu: NO!! STOP! DON'T COME NEAR ME! I DONT WANT YOUR CREEPY-ASS ORANGE BODY TOUCHING ME!! E S P E C I A L L Y WITH THOSE PAINFUL SUNGLASSES!!

Karamatsu: Eh?

Me: Todomatsu, stop it! Get some help! *comes over and forces him to swallow a white pill*

Todomatsu: *blinks and looks around* Huh? Huh? What?

Me: You were hallucinating...

Choromatsu: *suddenly snatches my pill bottle and shoves a white pill in Karamatsu's mouth* Now!

Karamatsu & Choromatsu: *rapidly ties me up in rope and throws me out of a window as I scream*

Choromatsu: *pats his hands together in satisfaction* We'll deal with him later.

[??? End?]