The Fire Triangle, A Zootopia Fanfiction -- Prologue, Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Zootopia stories, characters, settings, and properties belong to the Walt Disney Co. This story is written under Fair Use Copyright laws.

-------------------------

Author's Note:

After much reflection, I have decided to remove The Fire Triangle from Wattpad and rewrite it in a different form

This decision is based partially on some of the feedback I have received about the story, and partially on a number of things I've observed for myself.

After watching the Zootopia movie again and rereading what I had written so far, I came to realize the bunny and fox in The Fire Triangle are not Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps; they're two completely different characters with the same names. That needs to change; they need to get back in spirit with the animals we saw in the movie. I have also decided that the story would be better served written in the past rather than the present tense.

Last, and perhaps most significant, I went back and re-read some of the pre-Zootopia stories I had written about my OC Conor Lewis...and discovered, much to my dismay, that he too had morphed in a practically unrecognizable version of himself. (He was never a Mary Sue in his original incarnation.)

When your own character turns into someone you can't identify or even like all that much, it's time for a reboot.

I plan to do the rewrite in two stages. I have removed the Prologue but will leave Part 1 up until the full Prologue rewrite is posted. Then Part 1 will come down and gradually be reposted in a new version.

----------------------------

The Fire Triangle

By

Merc Marten

-----------------------------

From Wikipedia:

The fire triangles or combustion triangles are simple models for understanding the necessary ingredients for most fires.

The triangle illustrates the three elements a fire needs to ignite: heat, fuel, and an oxidizing agent (usually oxygen).

A fire naturally occurs when the elements are present and combined in the right mixture, meaning that fire is actually an event rather than a thing.

-----------------------------  

"Italy wants peace and quiet, work and calm. I will give these things with love if possible and with force if necessary."

Benito Mussolini, 1925

"When the Gods wish to punish us, they grant our wishes."

Oscar Wilde

-----------------------------  

Prologue - Escape From Zoo York

Zoo York City, Easter Sunday