Indian Archers (America x South Korea)

An arrow flew past the tree and into the target surrounded by leaves. It was a hard target, but America made it straight into the bullseye ever so gracefully. South Korea clapped. "Amazing Jones-san! Can you teach me to do that da-ze?" America smiled at his Korean friend. "Sure, but you have to know how to shoot an arrow." "...Yeah I don't know that at all." "I'll teach you." South smiled widely and ran towards America. "Thanks Jones-san!" "No problem." America handed him a bow. It wasn't made out of wood like America's, for it was a starter bow. He told South he'd make him a bow just like his once he learned.

[Timeskip]

America was telling South stories he learned from the Indians, while he was making South's bow. South listened with wonder and amazement. "There we go. Here you are, South." America handed his friend the newly carved bow. "Wow! This is so cool!" "Glad you like it. Try it." South walked towards the target America shot at. He drew his arrow back, and almost made the bullseye, but missed slightly. "Impressive South." "Thanks Jones-san!" He liked the praise. "Now I can teach you tricks that I learned from my people." America smiled.

Ideas come to me through music :3 Requested by BelgianHetalian.