BDSM (Japan x America)

So I found this picture while browsing the interwebs one day. Also, I've never written a oneshot involving BDSM so it's probably shit. Sorry about that.

"America-san," Japan said one day. "Yo, dude, what's up?" "I was wondering if you'd like to come over tonight? I have something I'd like to try." "Sure! Anything for you dude!"

America knocked on Japan's door. "Yo, Japan! You in there?" The door opened horror movie style, which America didn't like. "Japan?" he called out nervously. He took a few steps in before the door shut behind him. "Kiku, I don't like this. Please come out." Before he could do anything, he was pushed down on the floor. "Don't worry, America-san, this won't be long." America shivered as Japan's warm breath hit his ear. He struggled underneath the other and stiffened as he felt the smaller man's hands grope his ass. "The less you struggle, the less this will hurt," Japan said and started to remove America's clothes. The other looked around as much as he could and saw a red rope lying on the floor. He swallowed at the thought of being tied up and hated himself for becoming hard at it. He wouldn't admit it, but he always did have a small fantasy of being bound while someone fucked him. Japan removed every piece of clothing except for his shirt, which he left unbuttoned. He then grabbed the rope and tied America's arms behind his back. It wrapped around his chest and stomach, and America knew what was coming next. Japan grabbed a bottle of lube and coated his fingers with it. He pressed his finger against America's hole and pushed it in. America jolted at the sudden movement and moaned slightly as Japan moved his finger in and out of him. 'I shouldn't be enjoying this, but it feels so good,' America thought and gave into the pleasure. Japan added two more fingers and stretched the American out for his cock. Once he deemed him ready, he pulled out his fingers, making America whine at the loss. Japan lined himself at his entrance and pushed in until he was completely inside the other. "Aahh~Japan, mmm, you're so big~" America moaned as the other thrusted in and out of him with great force. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to his climax, and came with a loud cry. He could feel Japan's movements start to slow down. With one last thrust, he release inside the American, who moaned at the feeling up being filled up. 'God, this felt so good,' America thought as Japan pulled out of him. He honestly hoped for this again.

Shit ending but I don't care I still did something.