28|Reality

You flopped down next to Harry and you sighed. "Have you seen this article about us that ET online posted?" You asked.

Harry looked over and at your phone screen. "No, what'd they say?" He asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm just now opening it up." You say clicking on the link. "It was trending and a lot of fans have been commenting the link on my Instagram." The page opened up and you read the title aloud. "Just friends?" Your brows furrowed together and you scrolled down.

"What?" Harry asked looking at the screen more intently now.

Your eyes widened at the picture. "What the hell?!" You almost screamed. You threw your phone in Harry's lap and grabbed the throw pillow that was next to you. You wrapped your arms around it and looked at Harry, searching for a reaction.

Harry grabbed the phone and his jaw dropped. "Oh shit." He said running a hand through his hair. He started reading the article out loud. "After months of filming for her new movie YN flew home and was reunited with her former co-star, Harry Styles. They were publicly seen reunited with a side hug, but what the public didn't see was the picture above." He sighed. "Geez. After the two left the crowds of fans, we managed to snap a photo of the two's actual reunion. The two were caught kissing outside of the airport away from the crowds. I think it's safe to say that the just friends story is crumbling. Will they deny the rumors some more? Will they deny the photo? Or will they come out and finally announce their relationship?" He finished.

"Oh god!" You say into the pillow. You looked up at Harry. "What are we going to do?"

"It's my fault, I should've waited till we were in the car." He said.

"No, babe, don't blame yourself. I'm not mad. I just didn't expect this to be the way our relationship would come out."

Harry grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. You crawled over and straddled his lap. You pouted and messed with his hair. "Well we haven't really confirmed anything
so technically it isn't out." He said playing with your hand.

"Yeah."

"Do you think it's time though?" Harry asked.

You looked at him and he smiled. "I'm not sure, Harry. What if people don't take it well? I've gotten hate in the past and that was before we even knew each other." You explained.

"But do you really think that a couple people's opinions should stop us from being happy? Listen I love you and you know that right?" You nodded and avoided eye contact. He lifted your chin and your eyes meet his. "I'd like people to know that you're with me, and that I'm with you. So what do you say?"

You nodded and smiled. "Okay."

Harry smiled widely and kissed you. "Get your phone we're doing this right now."