52|Reality

You smiled widely at the class before you. When you had first thought of Brush Notes you never thought it would turn out as it did. In this moment you were happy.

"Miss. YN?" A voice said. You looked at the source and saw one of your students coming up to you. You smiled. "Yeah, Aubrey?" You said. She walked up to you and showed you her work. "So I'm almost done, but I need you're opinion on this. Should I add a dark green or a normal shade of green for the forest part?" She asked.

You eyes the painting and thought about it. "Well this part of the camp is very light. Especially along the edges." You say, your finger tracing your finger along the border. "So I suggest you use a darker shade. It'll really make this part pop." You explain.

She smiled and looked up at you. "Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome sweetheart." You say as she walked back to her workspace. You walked over to your desk and grabbed your camera. You walked over to some of your students and snapped some photos. Some of them were of their works, others of them working, and some of them just enjoying themselves. You enjoyed knowing that these kids were having fun, and releasing their emotions in a positive way.

Over the past couple months you'd gotten to know better. You knew everyone by name, and had formed a bond with each one. There were som student who were a little harder to get through to, but eventually you did, and you'd sit down and talk about whatever they needed to talk about. Some of them have told you that it was easier to talk to you than anyone else, and you took pride in that. Helping these kids was your number one priority.

"Okay guys, so it's almost time to go. If you will clean you your work space and put back any supplies you've used. Make sure to put your work on one of the racks back there." You say setting your camera back down on your desk. "Remember to go home this weekend and find something to wear to the gallery in a couple of weeks. If you have any trouble with this let me know."

In an instant you were surrounded by the sounds of chairs sliding on the floor and the shuffling of bodies and paper. As they left they said goodbye. "Bye guys." You watched as the left the room and down the hall. You smiled widely. Pure happiness.

"Hey!" You heard Louis yell out. You turned and saw him coming up the stair from the auditorium. He was clad in gym shorts and a loose tank top shirt with the words: My favorite actors? I teach them, on the front. "Hey, you." You say. "How's practice going? Good I hope. All I heard all day was Defying Gravity." You smiled. He laughed. "Yeah, we're half way thought with the blocking with that scene." He explains. "I saw Harry's car parked outside so he ought to be on his way up here. I'm going to go home and shower away this sweat, then I'll probably heard out with Niall for the night."

"Alright Tommo, see you Monday." You say patting his back. He said bye before walking out to the parking lot. You walked back into your classroom and grabbed your bag of chips that were on your desk. Not long after there was a knock on your door. Harry stepped in with a smile. "Hey, beautiful." He said walking up to you, pecking you on the lips and taking a seat on a chair next to you. "Hey yourself handsome. How was the studio?" You asked handing him the bag of chips. He thanked you and grabbed a few. "Good. Good. Got a lot done so I've got this entire weekend off plus Monday." You smiled widely. "That's great."

"Yeah it is." He said. "Listen I've been thinking, you're going to be spending a lot of time here, and when I have time off I spend it with you, so I thought it would be cool if we got a place near here."

You looked at him. "Really?" He nodded. "Yeah. It would make things so much easier." You smiled. "You sure you want to move in with me and my messy habits?" You asked.

He laughed. "Absolutely."

So that weekend you both spent it looking for a place to move into together.