46|Interview

"YN it's so nice to have you on our show today." Sharon said to you.

You smiled. "Thank you all for having me."

"You're welcome. So let's start with your recent hacking." She said. "You've responded via twitter already, but is there anything you'd like to say regarding the incident?"

"What I said on twitter is honestly how I feel about the matter. Yes this has happened to me and yes some very personal stuff was leaked, but no I'm not going to deny it. I took the photos and sent them, there's no denying that."

"Speaking of sending, there were rumors going around that you not only sent them to Harry, but to your ex boyfriend, Alex Pettyfer. Is that true?" Julie asked.

"No, not at all. I think people saw my leaked messages and saw I'd recently spoken to him, and they just decided to put two and two together."

"Okay, and speaking of Harry, how is everything with you two?" Sara asked.

"Good, as you know we both came back from our vacation and he's now off touring and I'm working."

Aisha spoke up. "We have two photos, one posted by you and the other by your friend Louis Tomlinson, who we have backstage by the way. Let's bring him out." In an instant the crowd was going wild.

Louis stepped out and hugged you. He took a seat next to you and the rest of the ladies. "Hello, ladies." He says.

"Hey, Louis, so we were talking to YN about two photos you both recently uploaded, and we want both your inputs." The two pictures were displayed behind you. "Care to explain?"

You looked at Louis and he smiled at you. "Yeah, so recently I've been getting ready into my art."

"And I've put my music career on aside for now to get into some acting and music production." Louis said.

"And we both though, hey why don't we open up a place where those children who are part of the at-risk youth can participate in Fine Arts. So that's what we did. We bought a huge place where we can house the classes and that's what the pictures were."

The audience clapped. "Wow. So you're both working on this together?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, YN actually was the one who brought it up, and I thought it was an amazing idea. With both our backgrounds in things such as singing, music, acting, and art, I think this could go a long way." Louis said.

"Yeah, so we are hoping to start enrollment soon." You say.

Sharron smiled widely at the both of you. "That's so great. I'm so proud of the both of you."