He Imprinted on ME?! 11

Chapter 11: The First Date

Bella and I were waiting for the Clearwater siblings at the meeting place. We sat in the truck and had a small conversation.

"Are you ready?" Bella lowered the volume and asked me.

I nodded my head slowly. "I hope so."

Bella smiled and ruffled my hair. "You will have fun. I promise."

I shook my head side to side. "I'm not worried about if the date will be fun or not. I'm worried of messing up and making a fool of myself." I let out a small sigh. "I guess I'm anxious because this is my first ever date." I admitted.

"Don't worry, just be yourself and everything will be okay." She said.

"Thanks for the advice." I replied before we heard a tap on the window. I turned to see Seth with a huge grin. "Bye Bella!" I gave her a small hug and opened the truck's door.

"Bye [Name]! Call me if you need me." Bella said before starting make her way back to her boyfriend.

Seth grabbed my hand and we walked to the car where Leah was waiting. He opened the door and I slid inside. He followed in after me still holding my hand.

"Hi Leah, sorry that you had to drive and pick me up." I greeted.

Leah smiled. "No worries, you are my little brother's imprintee. I don't mind helping out my little brother."

"Thanks again, Leah." Seth said and turned to me. "You look..."He paused for a second and started to check me out. "Gorgeous." He finally said.

I looked at him up and down. "Thanks, you look dashing as well." He honestly did. He was dressed up in a light blue short sleeved button up shirt that was a slim fit with dark colored jeans. His hair was combed to the side.

His eyes sparkled and chuckled. "Are you ready for our first date?"

I nodded my head. "Of course! What do you have planned?" I asked curiously.

Seth tapped my nose teasingly. "It's a secret."

I lightly blushed at the small touch and pouted. "No fair."

Seth smiled. "Just know you will enjoy it."

Leah dropped us off and drove away. I watched her leave and then looked at our surroundings in confusion. We were at the beach where the bonfire was at. "So, Where to?"

Seth hid my eyes with his hands. "I hope you don't mind, but I don't want you to see just yet." He whispered into my ear and guided me to our destination. After a few minutes of walking, his hands dropped to his sides to allow me to see.

I surveyed the area. It was a small field of grass with a blanket and a picnic basket in the middle. If I continued walking to the edge I would be able to see the ocean at the bottom. "This is..." I trailed off in surprise. "Amazing."

Seth rubbed the back of his neck nervously and shyly smiled. "I hoped you would like it. We are actually at the cliff. The cliff where men jump to prove their bravery and to feel the adrenaline. I think your sister jumped once too."

My eyes widen in shock. "Bella jumped from here to there. That's worrying. I hope she doesn't do dangerous things like that anymore." I said in worry. "Just so you know, I'm definitely not going to jump."

He chuckled. "No way! I would have totally prevented you from doing so. After all, when Bella did all of us freaked. We don't need you doing the same." He grabbed my hand and took us to the blanket to sit down.