Only skeleton bones remain

I entered the house. A grin on my face.
"This was the place where we were betrayed, Tyler. I do hope your taking this all in"
I walked slowly into the living room and looked at a family photo, picking it up to take a closer look.
"A whole family of skeletons untouched. What a shame"
I placed it back where I picked it up from and walked over to the sofa sitting down.
And I waited.
A knock came at the door but I didn't get up. The door wasn't locked. Soon Josh walked in, looking nervous and afraid. He had every right to be. When his eyes landed on me his knees buckled. But he clutched to the sides and slowly walked towards me.
""You shouldn't have come. Tyler isn't here anymore. There's no use trying"
"There is. And I won't stop trying. Tyler listen to me. Police are coming. A team from the mental health unit are coming. Two ambulances are coming. You've got to snap out of it, please"
I shot up glaring at him. He staggered back but didn't get vey far as I clutched onto his top and smashed him into a wall.
"What. Did I tell you? I will rip out anyone's skeleton if they dare come anywhere near me. Just like I'm going to rip out yours" I growled. My face inches away from his.
Josh was silently crying and he cowered away from me. I pulled him forwards and smashed him back against the wall so hard his body just went limp. I let go and watched as he crumpled to the floor. Unmoving.
The door burst open and I started laughing. I didn't turn around to meet the party. Not at first. But when I did I cocked an eyebrow to find some sort of gun pointing at me.
"I have taken over this skeleton now. You can't stop me. It's to late" I grinned.
"The boy" someone said.
"Oh he's fine" I said my grin growing.
"Your not though are you, we are here to help. Please let us"
"Oh no. Let me help you. When I rip out your"
But I didn't get to finish. I felt something sharp hit my stomach and my hand flew to it and ripped out a dart.
"No" I growled.
Two police tried to come at me but I lurched back and made a b line for the stairs.
As the drug was kicking in I could feel Tyler returning.
"No" I growled again as everything became unfocused.
I lost all mobility and felt my body give way on the stairs. As I fell back Tyler was fully back. And that moment that I hit the floor, all I saw as Josh still unconscious on the floor. And I thought about how much I wanted this all to end.