Chapter 7- OURS

Chapter  7- OURS

I saw the twins Curt and Henry marching towards us, they do everything together... eat, talk, sleep, laugh, it's just their thing and till now I still can’t figure out which one's Curt and which one's Henry. Oh and Mere has a crush on Curt, I have no idea how she knows who's who.

"Hey Amanda!" Curt and Henry sang in unison.

"Hey Curt and Henry." I said.

I don't know if that guy's Curt or Henry but I know he went to Mere and gave her a smile. Flirting!

"It's time to go in, come on." Jack said and we all went in.

We all found our seats and sat down, from the right was the twins then Mere then Jack then me. The movie started and I wasn't really concentrating coz Mere and Curt have been talking for so long and u know Mere, her voice is loud but that's what makes her special. Jack was just awkwardly staring at me and all I did was tried to not look back and focus on something else, I looked around and I couldn't believe my eyes... Taylor Lautner... Taylor Swift. The beautiful couple known as 'taylor squared'. They were smiling at each other; Lautner was brushing her bangs with his finger. They weren't even watching the movie! They're just wasting money! Ugh! Wait... Eww, they're now French kissing in the movies?! WTF?!

I stood up and stomped outside of the movies. I didn't realize Jack was following me when I felt him pat my back. I turned around and there he was, standing in front of me, with one of his hands tucked in his pocket.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing's wrong!" I said seriously.

"I know something's going on, tell me, maybe I could help." he said.

"I..." I gulped, "I saw Lautner and Tay."

"Where?"

"I-In the movies, just now."