Chapter 25- Locker

GUYS I'm so sorry for the late update... it's just... I've been through a lot these days and again I'm sorry so here u go! chapter 25 :)

Chapter 25- Locker

I went to school and walked towards my locker when suddenly Zach came walking towards me... NOT AGAIN!

"Hey!" he called.

"Hi."

"Don't be scared... I'm serious about the "being friends" thing."

I nodded while cooling down. Thank God! I looked over Zach's shoulder and I saw Kyle and Teresa.

Focus at Zach, Midnight. You can do this.

I looked at Zach and said, "I had fun last night."

A coy smile lined his lips and he said shyly, "Really?"

I nodded.

He actually looks cute when he's shy. Woah, what?!

I shook my head and snapped out of it.

"Uh... I was wondering..." he started.

"Yea?" I added, trying to make him continue.

"If you would like to go out sometime again."

"Uh... I would love to."

A smile lined his lips and he said, "Great... what about after school? Are you busy?"

"Um... I'm not busy."

"Then I'll immediately bring you out, ok?"

"O-okay." I nodded as I see him skipping through the hallway. He didn't exactly skip but... you get it.

*****

"Miss Blue?!" a voice bursted through my ears.

I immediately looked up and saw Mrs Smith, my biology teacher.

"Give me that cell."

"What?!" I asked confusingly.

"Your cellphone under your desk."

"But I wasn't even playing it...  I..."

"Give me or detention!" she shouted.

I took it out of my desk and handed it to her.

"Come to my office after this." she said as she continued class.

*****

I got out of class and decided to wait for Zach at my locker since he always has a way to find me. And get my phone after he came.

I looked around as I leaned on my locker, looking around and I saw Kyle... he's actually walking towards me.  I looked around and see if Teresa's next to me or anything but she's not so I'm sure he's walking towards me and he looks kinda "not fine" and when he shocked me by punching my locker door with hid fist. His hand were right next to my left ear and I could see them clearly with the corner of my eyes.

"We need to talk." he said softly, looking me in the eye seriously.

"O-ok. We can talk now." I said.

"But not here." he whispered as he looked back at the people looking at us.

He then turned around and walked away, beckoning me to follow him so I did. He then pulled me into the janitor's room and shut the door.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked without looking at him.

"About yesterday... what happened?" he asked looking at me.

I tried looking away to hide from his irresistibly mesmerizing eyes and said, "You saw what happened... Zach and I had dinner."

"And I know you were never interested in him, what happened?" he asked as he grabbed hold of my arms with his strong hands trying to make me look at him, "Tell me."

"Nothing happened. It's just a simple friendly dinner, he said that!" I exclaimed.

"But you were ignoring me."

"That's because I don't want you and Teresa misunderstand!"

We stared at each other for a moment and then I turned around and reached for the door but when I twisted the doorknob... the door wasn't opened.  I struggled a little and tried pushing and pulling the door and then Kyle started, "What's wrong?"

I gave up and said, "The door...  I think it's stuck. It can't be opened."

"Let me try." he said as he came, pushing me aside and he twisted the doorknob, he tried pushing and pulling the day and he tried kicking it but he couldn't.

"Call for someone!" I suggested.

"You do it." he panted.

"It's not with me! It's with Mrs Smith... she took it," I said, "use yours!"

"Mine's not with me."

"What?!" I shouted.

"My cell is always with Teresa."

"Why in the world will it be with her?!" I panicked.

"She's afraid that I have some chick out there that she doesn't know."

"Urghh!" I shouted and sat on the ground, "Now what?!"

He looked at his watch and said, "No one will ever be in school at this hour and besides... it's Friday."

I ran my fingers through my hair as he came sitting beside me. Our backs leaning on the wall.

My heart is always beating fast when he's near me and I can't continue doing that because I think he heard it.

"I..." we sang in unison.

We looked at each other and I know I cannot stop staring at his beautiful eyes anymore because they're irresistible.

TO BE CONTINUED...

OH MY GOD... WE'RE STUCK.

This is just... OMS!!!!! I need the next chapter!!!!!