Chapter 41- OUT OF THE WOODS

So, a Selenator has been stealing my story ideas and I am not happy about that. Please stop copying because I worked so hard on this story! And she's not even voting for my story when she's reading it! Which means she's guilty and afraid I'll find her.  I muted her but I know she'll be stalking me so if YOU are reading this, delete your story and write something you made on your own, prove that you actually have own ideas instead of copying!  I don't want to fight so stop. don't say that you did this because you wanna talk to me and gain my attention, because if you are, you wouldn't be blocking me and putting  your account on private. PS we are never getting back together, like ever.

Sorry about ^^^ guys, it's over so now,  I present you... CHAPTER 41!!!

Derek's POV

We continued dancing when suddenly I heard hissing.

I looked towards the direction which is behind Dawn and there was a snake.

Oh no.

"Dawn!" I shouted as I pushed her away from the snake and the snake went after me and it bit my arm.

It felt painful as if two sharp pins were injected into your arm.

I didn't care about anything except Dawn's safety and I immediately grabbed the snake and threw it as far away as I can and I fell onto the ground.

My arm started swelling up and it means that the snake was poisonous.

Extreme pain hit me and I started losing consciousness. The last thing I remembered seeing was Dawn with watery eyes.

Dawn's POV

Oh my god no no no.

I ran towards him and started shouting, "Stay awake!!! Please!!"

I grabbed his arm and I observed the wound.

Oh no it's swelling up!!

I didn't care and tore out some cloth from my shirt and tied it above his arm preventing the poison to pass on to the other parts of his body.

I didn't care if I would die and I immediately sucked out the poison out of his arm and spit it out.

After doing it I wiped my mouth with my arm and with shaking hands,  I took out my phone and typed 911 on the keyboard.

"Hello this is 911 emergency center how can I help you?"

"Hello I need an ambulance ASAP someone is bitten by a poisonous snake."

"Can you tell us your location, miss?"

"Y-yes."

*****

We have been here for 2 minutes now.

Where is the damn ambulance?!??!?!?!

Oh my god.

Are we out of the woods yet, are we out of the woods yet?!?!?!! are we out of the woods yet

*****

I ran, following the hospital bed into the ER.

"Miss, you can't go into the ER." the nurse exclaimed.

"Is the poison really that poisonous that he needs to get to the ER?!!" I asked while crying.

I stopped and another nurse came and escorted me to get my body checked up since I was the one who sucked the venom out.

After cleaning myself up the police asked me some questions. Mum and Mr Blaze, Mrs Blaze came.