[12.]* <3

"Thank you for the food, eomma.", Jung Kook excused himself and went to the guest room. I relaxed a long breath.

"Wow, finally, I feel free.", I mentioned to eomma.

"What? I thought you liked him?", she asked. "We had a fight but now, I think we're okay? I'm so confused because..", I paused.

"Because?", she furrowed my eyebrows. "I think you'll be mad.", I sighed. "Depends, tell me.", she pursued her lips.

"I kissed him. Not a long one, a small peck..", I sighed. She gasped, "Ommo! And?", she was smiling.

"He kissed me. Not a peck, a long one.", I added. She slapped my knee and laughed. She looked happy, I was surprised because I wasn't allowed to kiss, except for my weeding day and so on.

"You're not mad?", I tilted my head on the side. "Aigoo.. why would I? I trust him, I like you guys together.", she slapped my shoulder.

"But.. I don't know if I should forgive him because it was over something pretty big..", I replied. "Come on, honey. He kissed you! That only can mean two things, he's in love with you and wants to take himself out of the friendzone.", she giggled.

"Mum, how do you know this stuff?", I spoke in English. "Um, duh, I'm a cool mum.", she replied in English.

"I married a white guy honey, pretty cool right? He's handsome and tall, and he has a job.", she nudged my ribs. I twitched in disgust.

"Stand up.", she said. I stood up and she followed me. "We're going out tonight, to a ball.", she smiled.

"What?! Tonight?", I yelled. She nodded. She dragged my arm into my room.

"JUNG KOOK!", she yelled. Jung Kook came running in. "You're going to a ball with my daughter, it's a foundation ball for the children hospital. Get dressed, quick!", she motioned him to go out and he ran out.

"Okay, I need to tell you how to apply makeup.", she crossed her arms. I nodded.

"Eomma, are you crazy? I am over dressing!", I scratched my neck

"Eomma, are you crazy? I am over dressing!", I scratched my neck. "Honey, it's called a ball for a reason.", she laughed as I sighed.

"Some people are even going to wear bigger dresses, don't worry about it.", she smiled as she was doing my hair.

", she smiled as she was doing my hair