16.|

A/N: I think I want to name chapter 2 The Return of the Juan Cock HAHAHAHAH 😩

—————

Ass: bitch

Ass: answer me back

Ass: hella naw man

Ass: alley rat text me back

Ass: u can't ignore me forever

Ass: I want to eat your face off not hers

Ass: don't u get it

Ass: I'm still in love with your loud ass

Ass: can u take me back pls lol

Ass: bitch I know you're reading

Ass: it's been 5 months

Ass: I've been trying to get back

Ass: why can't u believe me

I just sighed and blocked his number. I turned my phone off and took a shower. Wore my uniform and walked to school.

"Babe!", a voice appeared. I revolved my head around with a smile. "Sung Min!", I waved at him. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

We walked to our chemistry class with our hands together. We sat down together and just talked.

He was a total different guy than Jung Kook. Sung Min reads books and he draws. He wore glasses all the time and it was the cutest thing, he is really tall, considering I am tall myself, that means he is really tall. He didn't insult me and he definitely haven't cheated on me.

Then somebody slammed themselves loudly on their chair. It was Jung Kook.

I didn't mind him and just continued to talk to Sung Min.

"Seo Yun.", Jung Kook shook my shoulder. Sung Min slapped his hands off.

"Sung Min, you have no rights to do that!", Jung Kook yelled. "You sure? Because if you were her boyfriend, wouldn't you do the same thing?", Sung Min chuckled as he held my waist with his hands, pulling me closer.

"Y-You're her boyfriend?", Jung Kook stuttered. He then glazed at me with sorry eyes, he was about to cry but no, he kept his cool.

"Yeah, Since two months ago. Because of you. You hurt her again when you promised to stop.", Sung Min replied. I moved to Sung Min, really close to his body, "Stop, don't make a scene here, babe.", I said to him gently.

"Okay.", Sung Min smiled and nodded. I smiled back at him. "Thanks.", I tapped his chest.

"You're right, I can't stop hurting her. But it wasn't intentionally at all, I have loved her. And.. I-I.. still do.", he explained and sighed. He plugged his earphones in.

I started to wander off, Shit. That outfit I wore on the day I found Jung Kook having a face as his meal, I looked really hot.

Goddamn, I should wear things like that again. It's not to impress anyone, it's to impress myself.

"Free dress tomorrow, remember that!", Mr Kym exclaimed. I had a grin on my face.

—————

I opened my wardrobe and thought to myself.

I'm definitely wearing that black denim short skirt  and tight black stockings. For the top, a tight maroon long sleeves turtle neck.

I then put on some make up and let my hair out.

"How's this?", I turned to show Eun He. "Perfect, your boyfriend will drool, no, not just your boyfriend, every guy at school, on the streets..", she smiled. I laughed at her comment.