seven | you like him.

What would Ravagers be doing at a Broker's shop in the wee hours of the morning? One might ask.

Heron Valenci did not have a good night's sleep, he didn't usually. And yesterday's sleep was one of the worst, especially since the young lad-no, he was a ravager. The ravager had come in with the one thing on every scavenging, hell even all the royal scums in the entire galaxy had been scouring for that one orb. What it contained, he didn't know, but it was enough to give him the chills.

Now, here was another band of Ravagers, wearing the same faction-coloured cloth as the two ravagers as the day before.

"Do you got any other cute little buggers like this one? I like to stick 'em all in a row on my control console." Yondu Udonta, he knew that one.

"I can't tell if you're joking or not." Well, he tried to keep his face as straight as possible.

"He's being fully serious." The one with the metal teeth said.

"In that case, I can show you..." Heron Valenci straightened his back, and turned around to retrieve one of the dolls he kept in the back. But it was the blue-skinned man's laugh that made him stop in his tracks.

"But first, you gonna tell me what this orb is, and why everybody cares so damn much about it. And then you gonna tell me, who out there might wanna buy it."

Once again, the Orb.

"Sir, the high-end community is a-" The broker was cut off by Yondu, who was speaking gibberish on purpose.

"The high-end community is a-" He tried again, but got interrupted once again by Yondu's murmurings.

"It's a tight-knit-"

"Tight-knit-"

Yondu interrupts him again talking gibberish making the one called Kraglin laugh.

"I cannot possibly betray the confidentiality of my buyers-!" Heron continued, absolutely fuming-

Until an glowing, red arrow flew right in front of his eyes. Yondu whistles a merry tune, making his arrow float and hover towards the Broker's face. Only, to the broker, it didn't sound so merry.

"Now, who again is this buyer of yours?" Yondu scratched his scraggly chin, waiting.

...

Meanwhile, in the Milano, five convicts were zooming their way through the Galaxy. And it seems like they were about to reach their destination.

"Heads up! We're inbound." Rocket called, reaching to the control panel to change a few settings.

The others, excluding Peter and Rocket, watched from the Milano's transparent glass panel as they head towards the place called Knowhere.

"Woah." Peter gaped at the giant structure before them. Ships in the form of tiny blinking lights flitted through the tiny gaps of the planet-if you could even call it that.

"Say, don't you think it looks like a giant severed head?" Rowan tilted her head in confusion, spotting the makings of an eye socket and some giant, toothless gums.

"What is it?" Drax asked.

"As I had said earlier, it's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary as we're headed in, rodent." She directed that part to Rocket, "There are no regulations whatsoever here."

Continuing, she explained what happened to this 'ancient being', "Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. The bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws."