1.

Cheryl's ear was glued to the mahogany door, covering her mouth with her palm to stiffle the sound of her breathing so she could hear the muffled voices coming from the other side of the thick wood.

It was a heated argument between Cherry and Cheryl's parents and she could only make out parts.

"You're a disgrace to the Blossom name!" That was her father.

"We have no other choice. We don't want to have another choice." Her mother.

"Anything to get away from this sick family." Cherry.

Cheryl stumbled back as she heard footsteps coming closer to the door. Cherry opened it and smirked at the sight of Cheryl on the floor, her dress had flown up and her legs were spread apart.

"What's going on Cherry?" She hated the way her voice trembled with worry.

Cherry laughed as she slammed the door to Clifford's office shut. "I'm being sent to boarding school." Cherry reached her hand out to pull her cousin up off the floor. "To be honest, I thought it would take them less time to crack." Cherry laughed again.

"Boarding school?! But you've only been here a week. I thought you were staying until you graduated in a few months?"

"Well plans change, Red. Plus it's a change of scenery and it's an all girls school, so it should be fun." She winked as she walked towards the grand staircase.

"You like girls?" Cheryl squeaked from the bottom of the stairs.

Cherry smirked, decending the stairs until she was inches away from Cheryl again. "Why, don't you?" Cherry tilted her head. "If you did, I would so go for you Red. I know how you like to keep it in the family." Cherry winked and turned leaving Cheryl alone. Stunned.

Cherry smeared the dark red lipstick on her lips and rubbed them together. The only thing that she truly had in common with her family was that she could really rock the colour red. She ran her nails through her hair, that Penelope had forced her to dye the tragic colour of Blossom red.

"You suit the colour." Jason stood leaning in the doorway of Cherry's room, his arms folded.

"It reminds me of-." She stopped, remembering who she was talking to and shook her head as she looked at his reflection in her mirror.

"Reminds you of what?" He asked, stepping into her room.

"Just your family." She shook her head, deciding not to say anymore.

"Our family." Jason corrected, but Cherry just scoffed.

"Where are you going?" He'd stepped closer to her now, his hands on the back of her chair.

"To work." Cherry pulled down her bralette to show more cleavage.

"They won't like that."

Cherry laughed and stood up. "That's exactly why I'm going. You want to come with? I can see if Delilah will give you a free lap dance again."

"Definitely!" Jason smiled and he followed his cousin out of her room.

Cheryl blocked their exit, her arms stretched across the doorway. "This is the reason why your being sent away, Cherry! I don't want you to leave us, to leave me." Cherry stepped forwards, whiping a tear from her younger relative's cheek.

Cherry shrugged. "Red." She placed her palms on Cheryl's cheeks. "I've got to make a living somehow, because the world knows the Blossom's aren't going to give me anything. They don't care whether I live or die. They only care that I'm tarnishing their name."

Cheryl removed her hands from the door and moved aside to let her cousin and twin brother leave.

The darkness and shadows swallowed them as Cheryl watched from the dimly lit porchway. The Blossom's pride and shame projected as people. The red head trophy boy and the leather clad stripper.

The neon lights of the Hoe Zone, Riverdale's pathetic attempt at a strip club, buzzed and flickered loudly over head, music thumped from inside and warmth strangled the two Blossom descendants as they entered the familiar building.

A girl at the bar cheered when the pair walked in. Dressed in tight denim shorts, almost child sized and bursting at the seams as they tried to contain the girls bum, walked over quickly in her six inch heels.

"You got it in you for a free lap dance, Delilah?" Cherry motioned to her cousin, who still towered over her, even in her stilettos.

"Anything for my copper boy." Delilah winked at the younger Blossom, kissing delicately on his cheekbone. There was something odd about the two's relationship, different from stripper and client, they were almost friends, but their relationship never left the confining brick walls of the club.

"A clients waiting for you in the back room, Cherry."

"Already!" Cherry rolled her eyes. "I've only just got in."

"Yep." Delilah smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. "He's been here an hour, but of course the only girl he  wants to see is you."

Cherry smiled, she didn't feel any shame in saying she enjoyed her job, the only shame she felt was held within her family name.

She made her way to the back room, almost too quickly, she pulled back the beads to see her favourite client slouching on the leather sofa. The beads almost twinkled as the Blossom girl walked through them, but so did his eyes as he looked at her.

She pulled off her leather jacket and let it fall gracefully to the ground.

She made agonisingly slow steps towards the man, whom just wanted to reach out and grab the beauty exposed to him. His fingers twitched as he kept himself still. This is what she did, she teased him. And the man wasn't giving in to her, not just yet anyway. He kept his palms nailed down on the sofa, he remained slouched, trying not to show how much the young woman effected him. His knees were spread apart and Cherry slot so perfectly within the space between them, the denim grazed her legs and both participants felt hot, their hearts beating faster at such an innocent touch.

"I've been waiting for your return,  Mr Jones."