9.

Cherry had Fred pinned to the side of his truck, so she didn't think much of it when she felt fingernails digging into her shoulder.

The nails dug deeper and pulled her away from Fred. She looked down, stilleto shaped and painted red, they obviously didn't belong to Fred Andrews.

"Listen here you little slut!"

"Alice!" Fred barked back from behind Cherry.

Cherry smirked, " It's fine." She reassured the man. "No hurt feelings." She looked at Alice Cooper, acting all high and mighty, her long, tan coat making sure to cover all her visible skin from the cold and the eyes of the southside.

Cherry mimicked the older woman. Arms crossed. Eyebrows raised. Lips pursed.

Alice grimaced. "You think you can just go around fucking my husband and whoever else you like." Her eyes drifted to Fred whom still stood behind the stripper. "And not face any consequences." Alice laughed, wickedly.

But Cherry laughed too. So Alice Copper slapped her across the face. The action's sound echoed across the empty parking lot.

Cherry step forwards, unfazed by the slap and the growing red mark glaring on her cheek. "When was the last time you fucked him, Alice?"

Alice grinded her teeth together.

" When was the last time you wanted to fuck him?" Cherry laughed, looking the woman up and down. "He seemed a bit...out of touch with it all. Or has he always been like that?"

Alice didn't answer. Cherry was beating her at her own game.

"Selfish, boring...sweaty!"

"You little-"

"FP on the other hand." Alice shut her mouth, her lips staying straight.

The back door to the club swung open, but no one paid attention to it or the person who clambered out.

"As we both know, Alice. Very different to Hal. Remind me, Alice. How many times have you fucked FP Jones?"

A car door slammed in the distance, but the girls never took their eyes away from each other.

" No, let me rephrase that. How many times have you fucked FP Jones, whilst being married to Hal Copper?"

"You little slut!" She slapped Cherry across the face once more.

Cherry laughed louder. "Is that all you can do!? Slap me and call me a slut? Where's the actual fight? You were the Serpent Queen after all!"

Cherry spread out her arms, an open invitation for Alice Cooper to let Hell be poured all over her. But she was left untouched.

"Where's the painful Alice Cooper insults we all know and love? Yes, we've established the hypocrisy of calling me a slut, when you yourself danced on those very poles, striped off those very clothes in front of all those men that still visit every single night."

She stepped back, walking backwards towards the door. "As I recall, Alice, the house is a lot more packed than it was in your day." Cherry smirked.

"Alice?" His voice was shaky, and his arms hugged around his coat as he tried to shield himself from the cold.

She spun round. Hal Cooper stood in the car park with the glare of neon pink lights on his face.

He laughed shaking his head. "Fp Jones? Really? That lowlife?"

"Honey."

"How many times?"

Her lips were sealed.

"How many fucking times Alice?"

"Three." She whispered. "Whilst we've been married."

He laughed, so loud and so menacingly that Alice Cooper actually felt like cowering.

"I thought you'd changed." He unwrapped his arms from around his body. "I thought you finally changed from that southside trash you used to be."

"Hal I think it's time you went home." Fp's deep voice called from behind Cherry. She spun round, half a cigarette burning between his lips. He'd been there a while, longer enough to have seen and heard everything.

"Fuck you." Hal hissed. He stepped closer to his wife.

Fp walked towards them, barging past Cherry, she was no longer a part of this now. He grabbed the man's upper arm.

"Hal, go home."

"Fuck You, Trailer Trash." Fp rolled his eyes at the old nickname he was called from high school.

"Hal, you're wasted." Hal pulled his arm out of Fp's grip.

"He's trailer trash, Alice." He shouted over at his wife. "His dad wouldn't have him! The army wouldn't have him! I'm surprised the Serpent's still want him! Nobody wants you, Jones. You think she loves you." He laughed. "Nobody has ever loved you or ever will.  Fucking Trailer Trash!"

"Hal let's go." Alice grabbed her husband's hand and led him back to their car.

" Fp?" Cherry whispered, as he watched the Copper's drive away. She touched his arm but he pulled away.

"Get off me!" He hissed, before turning round and looking at the girl he towered over.

"Have a nice night, Cherry." He glanced to Fred, who stood awkwardly by his truck. "I hope he gives you what the hell you're looking for." He barged past her, but didn't re-enter the club, he walked across the car park and deeper into the southside. To his family and the only place he ever felt any sort of love, with the words of Hal Copper running through his head, his life repeating itself, with almost the same words he remembered from high school.

"I hope you don't mind if I just go, Mr Andrews." She pulled put the wad of notes he had previously stuffed down her bra and handed them back to him.

"Of course not, Cherry." He smiled in hopes that whatever it was that was breaking her would fix it.

"I meant what I said." Fred called as she started to walk back to the club, and as he stuffed his money back into his wallet.

"You're way too good for this place. You're way too good for me."