Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Four

FOUR: Emily's apartment

                W H E N I 'hijacked' Em's interview, the worst I imagined were a few crappy articles and maybe a couple of photos here and there. What I didn't expect was the onslaught of followers on my usually untouched Instagram and random friend requests on my Facebook page. Literally, everyone had suddenly become so interested in my life just because I was Emily's fiancé.

Little did I know that being Em's fiancé was a little harder than I had anticipated. I had been summoned to her hotel room first thing in the morning. Knowing that the Paps were hot on my tail, I was decent enough or stupid enough to go buy a bouquet of white and pink Lilies for Emily. The rest of the walk to her hotel was easy enough, they kept their distance seeing that Emily was nowhere to be seen and after flashing my face and ID to the security at the front of the posh looking building, I was allowed in.

A lift ride, awkward conversation with a woman, her husband and their pet poodle and three knocks later, Emily opened the door for me with Bobby behind her.

"Miss me?" I greeted.

She was wrapped up in a baby blue sweater and leggings looking a little sleepy and maybe even hungry. She sighed at me before her eyes fell onto the bright lilies.

"You got me flowers?" she asked, almost surprised.

I snorted. "No," I said as I stepped in. "These are obviously for Bobby," I said and stepped around her. I then pushed them into Bobby's hands and kissed him on his cheek.

"Ooo, prickly," I commented and rubbed a finger over the rough skin I had sloppily kissed.

"Don't ever do that again," he warned before passing the lilies to Emily who couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression.

"Ooo, playing hard to get. I like it," I said and fluttered my fingers at him.

He didn't even crack a smile at me and instead walked back towards the kitchen and barked orders at me to sit down.

"I thought Irish people were happy people," I whispered to Emily, who was smiling down at the lilies. She looked so precious with the big bouquet cradled in her arms and a sweet smile on her face. I would rent a greenhouse for her just to see that smi – stop it.

"Hmm?" she questioned and looked up.

I only smiled at her and shook my head. "Nothing, I'm glad you like the flowers."

As Bobby droned on about Em's precious image, my behaviour, the chemistry between us and what I should and should not do, I rocked back and forth on my chair. Emily's hotel room was a really nice hotel room, well – penthouse really. It was all glass and sharp corners with fluffy carpets and expensive looking paintings everywhere.

Emily was lying down on her couch; one arm shielding her eyes from mine and her other across her stomach. I landed softly onto the ground next to her.

Bobby didn't even bother to scold me; he just sighed and grumbled something under his breath.

I stood over her and smiled as she continued to lie there unaware of my near location.

"So," I started. She twitched and lifted her arm a little. "Like me, yet?" I asked and she scoffed.

"I thought you had a girlfriend, Seat," she hissed at me.

I turned my head a little and looked down at her. She looked like a sleepy mermaid with her dark hair sprawled wildly around her head.