xi. done with this shitty app. READ THE BOLD, THE REST IS ME RANTING!

ngl i really wanna cry bc wp keeps deleting my drafts. Like I wrote a blurb and it was hella fucking good but wattpad would legit not save it and I want to scream I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I have to do it again. For the third fucking time. I'm already tired of wp bc I press save EVERY FUCKING TIME but it won't save. Wattpad used to be good but is now kinda shitty, with all this drama, hate accs, catfishers and general shitty people.

Oh, and don't forget the app crashes every  3.141592653 seconds. (Yes, those are the first ten numbers of pi. yes, I copied and pasted)

I'm even supposed to be in bed but now I have to transfer all my works into word 2013 bc wp is gunna fuck up on me, 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure.

Ffs, let me write a fucking story.

also, all my online friends are leaving me. I feel like the closest friend I had here hates me, she never talks to me and always says she has to do this or that.

i've lost so many friends over things i've never said but was written as I did say them. people don't know that they were talking about me, but they were, indirectly. I don't seem to trust people anymore bc of that, it's lowkey just @-Graysondolan

(like ik in understand it says that changing isn't a bad thing and never was - unless you change for the worse - but it feels like it. I'm becoming too political apparently. but the truth is, is that y'all want to ignore racism, colourism, sexism - not just to women -  and things like that. these are the things are destroying the soul of the earth. think about it. if you were the world, global warming would be the punches and kicks, and these issues would be the ones destroying your soul.)

too political - I think not.

Smart enough for yo dumb lil brain not to understand - I think yes.

So that's why I'm going on a true hiatus - for reals - and only writing my books (and saving the drafts - hopefully) and yeah. I'll delete the app from my phone. I go on here way too fucking much and it's taking an effect on my real life.

I'm sorry, but it's probably until April 2018, if it takes that long for me to find my rails. I'll come back if I start working harder earlier, I promise. If I don't, happy early birthday to my daddies and mommies, and shit like that that you have to celebrate. happy early whatever it is that you wanna do. Don't leave me without a way for me to contact y'all, yeah?

Remeber, I told ya, it won't be as pretty as Sean Pepe Roll Mendez. (An inside joke between moi, moi-self and moi.)

Always, Ellie x