this fandom y'all

I don't even know what to say to you all. Long story short, this girl posted on ig "Oh look, more demos that we'll never get to hear." Shawn replied with something along the lines of he's trying his best and he was sorry. And all your hoe asses are coming at him. . . for what? Please, I am so damn confused on why you dare to call him out for nothing and claim you are a fan. Fan my hairy ballsacks. This girl had history of saying "I don't like Shawn anymore," and "Shawn sucks." Which one of y'alls dumb asses think that this is okay? We as fans put so much pressure onto artists for no goddamn reasons and y'all expect Shawn to kiss your ass and suck up hate. . .from his own fandom? OK. OK. OK, I understand how far your heads are up your asses, but I wanna know how you pulled that bullshit, you trick ass bitches.

And the AUDACITY y'all had to let this girl get away with her bullshit is shocking to me. You pulled the "You don't know the dms." trick but yeah, no one believes that dog crap. Show me these fucking receipts if y'all wanna call me ignorant and up Shawn's ass, please and fucking thank you. 

Oh? You can't? Because you lied? OK. (They were saying it was between the girl and Shawn SO THEY COULDN'T SHOW IT yet kept saying yOu HaVenT SeEN tHe DmS)

AND FOR THE COUSIN FUCKERS WHO LEAKED WHAT IF I TOLD YOU A STORY (THE WHOLE GODDAMN SONG) THIS IS FOR YOU

You're all just a bunch of sisterfucking hoes who have no respect for your idols. Trash collection was yesterday yet I still see your asses trying to say it ain't your fault for leaking it? 2+2=12?

That is all.

Please also report (on twitter) fetishforshawn, her ugly ass was the 1st one.

oH AND IF YOU THINK THIS TYPE OF SARCASM IS JUST HUMOR. . . .please tell me why you're justifying hostility and hatred disguised to be funny

please tell me why destroying others and their whole existence is okay or funny

especially if they can't say anything because y'all will turn it on them