shailey

So, if you haven't noticed, Shawn and Hailey Baldwin have been spotted in Toronto. They are spending the holidays together.

Now, Hailey has done terrible shit in the past, saying the n word and some weird ass tweet that goes along the lines of 'I went to Florida and came back a new race 👱👳' and played with my baby Justin.

And now the fandom is split over it.

Yikes.

All I have to say is how can one fucking girl ruin an army so fucking strong? Yes, if they are dating, if, Shawn did lie. (He is a celebrity so he kinda does have everything out on the tables, a reason on why he wants to keep it private) But they haven't announced it yet. So, they might not be dating; hold your horses.

Also, you do not have to ship them. YOU DO NOT! But don't photoshop Camila or Hailee onto her face, the only person you can do it with is Niall - as jokes. Don't force the ships #Shamila or #Shailee, because that would be awkward as fuck.

But what I find funny is the fact that Hailey fans are weird as fuck and some of them scare the shit out of me #sorrynotsorry.

Also! Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, but if you don't, I hope you are having a great winter break so far.

PS; I personally don't ship it, but oh well, if Shawn's happy, I'm happy

PS; I personally don't ship it, but oh well, if Shawn's happy, I'm happy. I personally think she's kinda irrelevant even though she's had everything handed on a golden platter (her parents are very famous and she is the granddaughter of Eumir Deodato. Eumir Deodato de Almeida is a Brazilian pianist, composer, arranger, and record producer, primarily in jazz but who has been known for his eclectic melding of genres, such as pop, rock, disco, rhythm and blues, classical, Latin and bossa nova.)

But if she breaks his heart I'll break her face.

PPS; Apparently they also made out sksksksks

PPPS: Shawn barely gets papped, even in LA - you can't lie, but how does he get papped to much now? And in Toronto of all places? It kinda does scream promo! Kinda like #Abelena.

Bye sksks