Two

"Fire that fucking weirdo 'cause I found us our newest camp counselor!
"-Jen!"
"I'm really into fashion and trashy magazines!"
Jen's magazine's front page fell revealing something horrifying.

-

As much as Gwen wanted Jen to stay, the reason was right there as to why she was not to stay. Daniel's however...

Flashback

While the kids are being fixed, Daniel and David threw away evidence and closed down the sauna before Gwen comes back, Daniel suddenly put his hands on David's cheeks and started closing the space....... with a hug.

David saw it clearly that he was going for something else. He hugged back with a weird feeling on his stomach.

End of Flashback

David blushed at the thought of this at dinner.

"Why the fuck is he still here?!" Max asked pointing at Daniel he quietly turned to David giving him a glare. "Yeah, wasn't it clear that this guy's a cultist?" Neil followed. "A what?!" Gwen asked as everyone looked at Daniel than to David. "Oh my god are you stupid?! I even sacrificed myself to get in that fucking gas chamber!" Max exclaimed "Max!" David yelled, "Okay seriously what's going on?!" Gwen asked crossing her arms.

Daniel placed his hand on David's, "I can handle this" He whispered to David's ear (a bit too close) and dragged Gwen outside. David sneaked just behind them.

Daniel wasn't very good at excusing, he was just trying to show dominance in David's eyes, but turns out Daniel's insanity cannot be maintained unless David's there, so David decided to back Daniel up.