Seven

"So how can you be so sure that they're in the old camp that Daniel last did his crime?" Gwen asked driving the bus to the place while looking at the old newspaper where the address was put . "I KNOW IT! NATURE'S CALLING ME!" Nikki exclaimed sitting just behind Gwen. "Okay, how is that related to David and the mani-ass cultist?!" Max asked looking at Nikki. "I know.. I smell it!" She said opening the window and inhaling the air outside. "Ugh, C'mon guys don't you care?!" Gwen asked and the whole bus went quiet, only the engine could be heard and Nikki still inhaling the air outside.

"Haha! No way!" Max cackled
"C'mon Max, he's practically your dad-"
"SHUT UP NEIL!" Max roared at Neil leaving him quiet.
"Well it's worth a shot."

-

At the camp.
They entered each place but no one was there but they never stopped searching. Nikki was still sniffing through bushes.

"Guys! I found something!" Nikki called waving her hand.
Max and Neil walked towards her. "Is that? The storage area?" Max said, "Why is it all the way here?" Neil asked as they walked to the door. The door creaked as it opened. There was dust everywhere. It looked abandoned (Because it is). It may have been a storage room but there was nothing in it, except for a chair with a rope just below it. Neil turned on a switch that lit up the room dimly with only one light bulb.

The three inspected the room, each in each corner. Until one has discovered a door, it was a bit opened.

Neil peeked inside slowly opening the door as smoke comes out of it. Then he realized.
"Uhh guys? Check this out." Neil said taking their attention. "Oh no.. you don't think..? Max asked looking at both of them, "He's been brainwashed!!" Nikki exclaimed.

"KIDS!" Gwen yelled bursting through the door.
"AHH!" Neil and Nikki screamed in synch. Max was just standing there wide eyed and in shock.
"Jesus Christ Gwen, it was only you!" Max yelled.
"Sorry, I've been looking for you three, thank God Daniel didn't get you.." Gwen said in relief.

"Gwen! I think David has been brainwashed!" Nikki cried.
"How are you so sure?" Gwen asked, "Uhh doesn't this look suspicious to you?" Max yelled opening his hands all over the place, "Plus, this rope smells like him." mentioned Nikki holding up the rope. "Yeah, but if they're not here then where could they be?" Neil asked the group, "Well.. desperate times call for desperate measures!" Gwen said pulling out her phone.