Eight

Daniel was definitely holding David hostage.

Daniel was just treating David dearly like they're in an actual relationship, but a single mention of outside, Daniel just laughed thinking it was a joke.

David looked outside, thinking of all the thing's he's missing out on all the stuff going on in Camp Campbell and Max probably celebrating on his disappearance.
"David dear?" Daniel called. "Hmm?"
"Someone's at the door, I want you to head upstairs and stay at our bedroom." Daniel said in a serious tone. David quickly followed making his way to the stairs. He stopped in the middle where Daniel cant see him. He hears the door open.

"Give my dad back you fucking maniac!!!" Max yelled loud enough for David to hear. "Max?" David whispered.

"Woah, language there kiddo. I see you brought the whole camp with you? What a waste dear Gwen, because you came here for nothing." Daniel stated shutting the door at their faces. Daniel was about to walk away when.

"Tada!" Harrison exclaimed and the door knob disappeared, "Whatever Harrison!" Nerris said pushing him aside and they all rushed to the door. "You made a wrong decision tresspassing into my household." Daniel said. "What are you gonna do huh?! Call the police?! No wait, you can't do that.. you're a criminal!" Max mocked grinning at him "You--" Daniel was interrupted by dices that Nerris threw at him. Daniel ran to her about to strangle the girl but Nikki bit his hand, Daniel raised his other hand with the knife to stab Nikki, Nurf quickly blocked it with his "FITE ME!" Nerf yelled backing away from Daniel. Daniel threw his knife at Nurf and Nurf quickly jumped out of the way then the knife was headed towards Ered, she quickly grabbed Space kid by his fish bowl and blocked herself with it. "Cool."

While the battle happening at the battlefield, Gwen and Max headed upstairs to look for David but he was already standing halfway, "You came fro me?" David said tearing up a little "Shut up David!" Max said quickly looking away "C'mon David there's not much time!" Gwen said grabbing David's hand and pulling him downstairs.

"Hey I got the bomb! Wait who painted this swastica here?" Neil said walking from outside. He saw a knife flying towards him, he moved to the side making the knife hit the bomb and ignites it with it's speed (idk but eh), Neil panicked and quickly threw the bomb to Daniel, but a bit too high so it got stuck on the ceiling fan.

Daniel didn't notice and saw David escaping. "David!" Daniel yelled as everyone ran outside except for David "David, C'mon! What the fuck are you doing?!" Max yelled at him.

David picked up Daniel's crooked knife and made eye contact with Daniel, "Daniel.. look I don't think this relationship is working out... it's crooked, like your heart." David said pointing the knife at Daniel's heart and throwing it at him. Daniel quickly caught the knife before it hit him, "Yes but like a crooked knife, once it stabs in, it's not easy to pull out." Daniel said with a grin.

David glanced at the bomb about to blow and quickly ran outside carrying Preston who fainted at the scene. Then Boom it exlpoded.

They were all in the bus "How did you find me?", "Jen." Gwen answered, David cringed then looked at the window, he saw the rocks that fell onto Daniel move.

He knew this wasn't over.

The End? (Maybe)