New School + New Friends(Chapt 1)

Y/n- Your Name
H/c-Hair Color
F/c- Favourite Color
C/n- Cats Name
N/n- Nick Name
Y/c/n- YouTube channel name
Intalacs- Thoughts
Bold-writing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n P.O.V:

Dear diary today was eventful. Dad messed up the editing on my latest video,Wendy and I fell into the lake and....it's just been chaos.... "Y/N! DINNER!" my mom yelled from downstairs oops! I forgot bout dinner. Well. Ill Talk to you later diary! Bye! I closed my journal and walked out of my white walled room and down the stairs to the table.

As I sit down my mom starts to speak "So kids....I have great news!" She begins "So do you know that academy your friend Joey is going to? I SIGNED YOU BOTH UP FOR IT TOO!" she exclaimed. We both choked on our pasta and had sparkles in our eyes "REALLY!?" Me and Wendy said in unison "yes! Isn't that exciting!?" My mother continues "yeah! Wait...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUTUBE ACADEMY!?" I asked practically having stars in my eyes "yup!" She replied "AHHH! IM SO EXCITED!" I exclaimed as I got up from my seat and did a victory dance. Everyone laughed.

•••~time skip to tomorrow~•••

I woke up to a glass of water spilling on my face "hey newbie!" A girl with blond and brown hair,emerald green eyes and strawberry cat ears and tail spoke with a friendly smile "hey....wait where am I??" I ask wiping my face and my black tee-shirt "the bus!" She replied "but....don't people that go to this academy have fancy private busses?" I asked she just bursted out laughing "ah...you must really be new!" She said flicking her ears "a...are those...real?" I asked amazes by such a sight. "Yeah!" She replied with a smile and a flick of her tail making the midnight blue bow move a little.

"can...can I touch them?" I asked. She bent her head down so I take that as a yes. I touched them and purred "oh! Where are my manners! I'm Ryleigh. And you are..?" She said waiting for a response "oh! I'm Y/n" I replied "Nice to meet you!" "hey...I recognize that name!" A voice said from the seat behind us. I turned my head to see Joey!! "Joey!" I exclaimed giving him a hug "woah! Backtrack! You both know each other??" Ryleigh asked with a goofy smile "yeah! We're neighbors!" Joey replied "Joey! You didn't tell me you lived next to such a beautiful girl!" Ryleigh exclaimed.

I blushed a pink at that sentence. But just sorta shrugged it off. I looked out the window at the snow filled ground And realized we're at the academy! I got off the bus with Joey and Ryleigh then I see two girls waving us over,one with dark grey werewolf ears,maroon red hair and an eye patch and the other one had cream white cat ears and tail,raven black hair and emerald green eyes.

Joey and Ryleigh started walking over to them so I guess I should follow....Im really antisocial.

"Kon'nichiwa!" The raven said. I guess she's part Japanese "sup" the Red head said "hey Kayla! Hey Mia!" Joey exclaimed hugging the girls "Joey~Kun sees Kayla~chan and Mia~sama everyday so why does he hug them?" "I DONT LIKE HUGS" The girl named Kayla asked and red-head exclaimed "I'm just really happy!" He replied "why you happy Joe?" The girl named Mia asked "because I just found out my best-friend is going here!" He points at me "hi..." I say shy "sup" Mia said "Hi!" Kayla said "you're a newbie" Mia said crossing her arms smiling "yeah.." I reply shyly "awesome!" she said "we can show you around and let you meet new people!" She said with a chuckle "yeah! That sounds awesome! What are you're channel names?" I ask the three girls "ThisIsANameRight?" "Mia_Playz" "xXKayla_Gamer_GirlXx" they all replied. I went on my YouTube (on phone) and subscribed to all of them they got notifications and subbed to me as well "ah nice 800k sub's!" Ryleigh complemented "yeah thanks! I wish I could have 5 mil like you all" I said smiling "soon enough you will Y/n~Sama!" Kayla exclaimed BRIIIINNNNGGG the bell rung "time for homeroom!" Yelled the Meif'was "let's go Y/n!" Mia said smiling "ok!" I replied

'I think I'm gonna like it here....'