Nice to meet you..who are you?:Chapter

Don't start song yet.

Y/n p.o.v:

I walked into school carrying my backpack with my camera,diary,etc. And Jack and Felix came running at me at high speed "WOAH-" I yelled before getting knocked to the ground "JACK,FELIX. THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" I yelled grabbing my backpack "SORRY Y/N" Felix said with a scared expression "JACK. FELIX. COME BACK BABY BITCHES." an angry irish female and an angry american male came running down the hall. Ryleigh and Mark "FUCK THIS SHIIITTT" Felix jumped into the nearest locker and Jack was standing there "SHIT." he yelled. He grabbed my backpack and jumped in it...what?? "UGH. Mark go after Felix" Ryleigh goes as she lifts up my backpack and kicks it "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU IRISH BASTARD" She yelled "you're Irish too!!!!" Jack replied yet muffled "What is happening?!" I ask the raven and the brunette "Jack and Felix were teasing me." She mumbled "ok...why does Mark care." "Well I'm her best friend and I love her!" Mark said with a smile "AWWW *kiss noise*" Felix said inside the locker *BANG* mark hit the locker "FELIX YOU KNOW I LIKE V- I MEAN EW NO I DONT HAVE A CRUSH." ryleigh exclaimed grabbing her backpack and speed walking outside "well that was weird" I mumbled. I grabbed my backpack, turned it upside down and jack fell out of it. Luckily my camera and diary didnt.

Jack p.o.v (HUEHUEHUE):

I hopped in Y/n's bag and I got kicked by my stupid sister (thanks jack :')) "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU IRISH BASTARD" she yelled "YOU'RE IRISH TOO" I replied. I was moving around the bag because I was sitting on my hand when I touched something. It felt like a book. I picked it up and it read 'Y/n's diary' with stars and hearts around it. And at the bottom it had what looks like two rabbits and a girl. The first one had pale hair,blue eyes,rabbit ears and pale skin. The next one was the girl. She had E/c eyes, H/c hair and S/c skin. She looked like Y/n, the next one was a boy he had rabbit ears,blue eyes, blue hair and darker skin but not that dark. The bottom of them it says "Wendy,Y/n and Jordan,
Siblings forever!" I smiled at there love for each other....s-...should I read it...? N-o. I cant.

Yes you should Jack. Make me proud

NO! jack don't listen to him!

LISTEN TO ME! EMBRACE IT

..I took it. I grabbed it hid it in my backpack and fell out. BRINNGGGGG "well we better get to class!" Y/n smiled "Ya." I replied with a smile. We walked to class and I don't think she noticed.

Time skip also its ur p.o.v bois

Y/n P.o.v:

schools done and I'm walking home with Lizzie,Yammy,Jess and the new girl LaurenZSide. We were talking and we passed the music room and we heard a girl singing.

Merrily we fall out of line, out of line.
I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by you're side
Swinging in the rain
Humming mellodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze.

We look through the window and see it's two girls. One with Purple hair,Pale skin and i cant tell if she has green or brown eyes.. And then...i think.. Ryleigh?..

I'm not afraid, Anymore
I'm not afraid.

Forever is a long time..
But I wouldn't mind spending it by you're side.

Carefully we'll place for our destiny
You came and you took this heart and set it free
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me
So warm to me I'm torn
I'm torn

To be right where you are
I'm not afraid
Anymore

I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time...

But I, wouldn't mind spending it by you're side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it
At all
I wouldn't mind it at all

You so know me
Pinch me gently
I can hardly

Breath...

For..ever is a long, long time.

But I, wouldn't mind spending by you're side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile.
I wouldn't mind it
At all
I wouldn't mind it at all...

We all open the door and clapped. She gasped and looked at us "you. Didn't. See. Anything." She said wide eyed "we saw the WHOLE THING Sasha" Lauren said with her adorable giggle. I'm guessing her name is sasha. "*sigh* there's no use in hiding it vixy." Ryleigh said "oh you're vixella! That's why you looked familier." I said with a smile "ya I'm Sasha. What's you're name?" She replied "my name is y/n l/n" "nice name" "you too!" "Well what you all just witnessed was me practicing for the talent show tomorrow.." She replied with a slight smile. I gulped.

"T- tomorrow...?"