Prolouge

{This pic is Bailee}

Bailee Nutella's POV I'm currently sitting on my couch, with tear stained eyes and cheeks, eating out of a tub of ice cream

I'm currently sitting on my couch, with tear stained eyes and cheeks, eating out of a tub of ice cream. Let me take you back to yesterday...
Flashback
"Al!"I call to my beloved boyfriend who is 100 yards in front of me his face is covered. I run up to him getting worried. "Al, what's wrong?" I ask.
"Umm, Bailee we can't see each other anymore. My parents have told me that I am to marry Ashlie Rosenbloom or else they will have me thrown into Azkaban!" He says still looking at the ground.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me. That you would do anything for me." I say.
He looks at me and I see a scar across his left eye and an eye patch with a fake, but obviously working eye. I try not to show anything on my face or in my eyes.
"I can't." He says his eye and features are now hard. He then turns away and disapperates.
End of Flashback
I hate that git. Alester left me alone and unknown to him, with child.
Alester Moody's POV
I left my beloved girlfriend yesterday day, because I'm a coward. I'm A Coward!! My body rakes in pain as I sob. I was going to propose at that spot, the spot where we meet, where we had our first date, where we had our first kiss, where we had our last kiss, where we had our last date, the spot where I knew I was in love with her, our spot. Instead I broke up with her. I hate my self for being a coward. I hate myself for not standing up to my parents. I hate being pureblood!!! I have to pull myself together and put on a mask of no emotion because today I meet Ashlie. I'm not looking forward to it. In fact I despise it. But I have to cooperate. I cover up my puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks with a spell then put my last thoughts and memories in the penisive that sits in the corner of my room where no one can find it. Then I go down stairs just as the bell rings an elf opens it and in comes a girl that brings no joy to me and her parents.
{Ashlie}

I don't feel anything but slight hatred towards this girl I lead them into the parlor sitting in my armchair

I don't feel anything but slight hatred towards this girl I lead them into the parlor sitting in my armchair. We talk for a bit then my parents make my take her out into the gardens. I do. When we get out there...
"So Alester what happened to your eye?" She asks in a sickly sweet tone.
"I was in a fight with a bear." I say easily lying.
"Oh my what a brave, handsome, and strong man you are." She says in the same tone running her hand up my arms. I don't even flinch at the touch. I just ignore it and her.
We talk for a bit then go in for lunch. Then her and her parents leave leaving my parents and I in the parlor.
"So son what do you think of Ashlie?" Father asks.
"I have no opinion." I say then storm out of the parlor. I go to my room and cry myself to sleep........