Platform 9 3/4

The Grangers just stoped my off at the spot I was told to be at. I'm looking to see a sign but there is nothing. I see a kind looking lady who has four boys, two look like my age the other two older. The five of the all have carts and trunks like me. I go over to them after saying good bye to my new family.
"Excuse me, but could you tell me how to get into platform 9 3/4?" I ask the lady.
"Of course Dear. It's Fred and George's first year as well. Oh by the way I'm Molly Weasley." Molly says.
She directs us to run through the wall. When we get through I see a scarlet red train.
"Wow!" I say.
"Oi you, what's you name?" Fred no Gearge no Fred, either way he asked me.
"Amira Granger." I say smiling.
"I'm Fred, and that's George." Fred says pointing first to him self then to George.
We board the train and sit in a compartment. We talk the whole way and ride in a boat together up to the castle. Both of them get sorted into Gryffindor.
"Granger, Amira." Professor Mcgonagall calls. I walk up and sit in the stool....
*A/N if someone's words are in italics it's their thoughts*
"Ahh a daughter of a Maurader, Mad they call him....Now where to put you, kind, intelligent, cunning, adventurous....I know where to put you......"
"Gryffindor!!!" The hat yells. Immediately forget what it said. I go sit with Fred and George. This is going to be an amazing school.

Sorry it's short I had to go to bed. Also I ran out of ideas. Please comment, vote, and give me ideas!!