2nd Year

{A/N the song gives a hint to what going to happen in a few chapters}
Amira's POV
My little sister Hermione is a witch too. She's coming to Hogwarts this year. Our parents drop us off and I show her how to get through the barrier. When we get through she leaves to find herself a compartment. I immediately see red hair coming towards me.
"Fred! George!" I say getting a bone crushing hug from the twins. We then board the train and go to our usual compartment.
Hermione's POV
A boy named Neville Longbottom and a girl Luna Lovegood.
"Oh No! My Toads gone!! Trever!" Neville exclaims. We search the train and I'm intrigued wen I come across one compartment. I see a boy about to perform a spell.
"Have you seen a toad?" The shake their heads, "Oh are you doing magic, well let's see then." I say.
"Sunshine, daisies,
butter mellow
turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" The boy says then just shakes his head.
"I've only done a few simple spell, and they've all worked for me. For example," I start then point my wang a the bridge of the other boys glasses, "Oculus Reparo!" I say and it magically fixes it self. He takes them of and examines them.
"Your Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger, I've read all about you!" H exclaim then look at the other kid. "And you are?" I ask him in disgust, his face was stuffed with food.
"Rouuneld Weasley" he says talking.
"Pleasure." J sag sticking my nose up slightly. I then excuse myself and go find my sister.
Amira's POV
Fred just made a joke and we were laughing when Hermione walked in with a look of disgust on her face.
"Hello Fred George, I've herd a lot about you. I want to tell you your brother Ronald is disgusting!" She says they nod and laugh. The four of us tarn till the end of the train ride then split off. Mia going to the boats with some of her new friends and Fred, George, and I to the carriages. This will be exciting. We go into the Great Hall and soon the first years join. Many are sorted. 15 into Gryffindor, 10 to Slytherin, 12 to Hufflepuff, and 13 to Ravenclaw. Mia was sorted into Gryffindor so was the new Weasley. Apparently a boy that everyone said was famous named Harry Potter was also sorted into Gryffindor. He got a note after his sorting by a mousy haired boy. Wonder what it's about.
"Amy! Amy!" I get snapped out of mh thoughts bet Fred and George repeating my name over and over, louder and louder.
"W-What?" I say alarmed.
"You spaced out. Those potatoes on your plate must be vary interesting." George says smirking, or is it Fred?
"Oh I was just thinking." I say.