Exo Imagine: D.O

"Grace"

-fluff
-D.O Kyungsoo Imagines
-----------------

The splashing of the water, the smooth dives of the swimmers captivated the audience. Their eyes seemed to go with the divers movements, a lot were in awe. If you were to ask them there is only one word they could describe it in common: beautiful

You fastened your pace, sensing the closeness of the wall before you, before you could even bump yourself to the wall you switch to the opposite direction. You pushed yourself off the wall to give you a boost, it definitely helps everytime, thought while pushing yourself to your fastest speed. The crowds howled and cheered, you were in the fighting for the lead alongside with the 2 year defending champion of the swimming Olympics. 

"It looks like the rising star (your/name) is here to beat the two year defending champion Kang Yoona!"

In the crowds, there sits your ever supportive friends. They were all rooting and cheering for you but with the amount of focus you have with your backstroke you can't notice their loud voices screaming your name

"YAH!YOU'RE DROOLING!"I heard Chanyeol laugh. I blink a couple of times before glaring at him,I then was ready to take out my stick that I've been carrying to threat him.

"She's so pretty"I heard kai said.my head turn towards kai giving him an eye.

Mine!

My eyes quickly averted to her. A small blush appearing on my cheeks.

Your pov

I quickly climb up the steel bars and took a heavy sigh. It's tiring. I took off my googles to be greeted by fanboys.

"Thank you guys"I laughed awkwardly. I in my have fanboys because I swim and it shows off my body. The truth hurts.

I sigh and look at the crowds to see someone familiar.

"Kai!"I pointed at him with wide eyes. He grinned and jump off his seat jogging towards me.

"Hey"he greeted me with a hug as I hug him back. Kyungsoo then came, arms cross.

"Hey, you jelly?"you said breaking the hug. getting your swimming cap off your head.. You saw him blush and roll his eyes. Kai then coughed awkwardly.

"I gotta go"he said laughing nervously at the glaring Kyungsoo. He then scurried out of the swimming gym.

You pouted and hugged Kyungsoo tightly.
"You're always jelly" Kyungsoo sigh and manage to hug back despite his discomfort of you getting his clothes wet.

You broke the hug and look at his flustered face. You turn look at his wet white shirt. Then there you see, that you never seen before.

"Hmmmm......"

"W-what are y-you doing?"he stuttered as his face goes red. Your hands run through his toned abs.

"Deym"your eyes sparkled.

"I-i have t-t-to g-go back to my s-seat"he said fast walking. You rose an eyebrow and laugh.

"I see your boyfriend has some deym abs"your friend which is your butterfly swimmer said.

"You're a boy"you said teasingly, you knew your friend wasn't 'straight' .

"Well I can't deny it, can I?" You laugh as you see Kyungsoo silently cheering for you in the crowds as you position yourself ready to swim once more time.

You look at him as he turn his head towards you and made eye contact. You winked. He then smiled a bit.

"Fighting"

You then close your eyes and have a deep breath as you hear the whistle sound. It's always peaceful to swim when Kyungsoo is there for you. You feel quite free from worries.

'Splash!'

-----------
A/n: so damn cringy, but whateves. Hekhekhekekek