Exo Imagine: Baekhyun

"Days gone by"

-fluff
-bhyun Baekhyun Imagines
-------

Strolling around the night where there are few people is one of your favourite do to with your friend. Less people, less drama, a peaceful life especially since his work is an idol.

You released a soft sigh, holding  baekhyuns hand, swaying it back and forth. The both of you enjoying the quietness of the forest park,   baekhyun smiles at you although all you could see was his eyes squinting.

"You don't have to wear a mask you know, its just the both of us" you stated, he laughs at your cute reaction, puffing your cheeks as you tug his hand.

"I just don't want to get us caught, there are still few people here " you gave him a deadpan look, you release his hand. "You sound like as if we are dating" you cross your arms.

"Why? do you want us to?" He grins from ear to ear. Your face turns red as you slap his chest, you turn your head to the side to hide your flustered face. "where here" the both of you stop in your tracks, proceeding to unfold the blanket you two brought. He hands you the soda you bought at a near by stall before settling himself beside you.

Awkward, you thought, the minutes of silence between you two made you uncomfortable. You look at Baekhyun, trying to make an opportunity to speak but as you look at him, his face is almost in distress, you scratch your arms trying to ease the awkwardness.

He then smiles underneath his mask,
"How many times have you fallen in love before?" Baekhyun asks out of the blue. You take a big gulp from your soda, "I don't particularly take note of those, you?"

He hums, sliding down his mask. Baekhyun leans back with his arms supporting him, he turns to face you which you also mimicked his stance, "way too many times to count"

You gasp dramatically, you clutched your free hand on your chest,

"You never told me about your crushes, I feel betrayed" Baekhyun rolls his eyes, he pops open a soda.

"Although there is one"he lowly says, you furrowed your eyebrows, "but you just said-"

"Never have I lost track on how I fell in love with you and I am sure, if you ask me, today is the one thousand two hundred sixty three day ever since we first met and also if you count today's date "

You almost dropped your soda, your face completely flushed red. You threw  the drink at him, "hey!" He laughs, putting down his soda on the grass.

You covered your face, "you dumbass!" He smiles at your expression, he takes the spilled soda and puts it aside, scooting closer to you. Your heart beats faster when you feel two long arms wrapped around your shoulders.

He takes your hand, you can feel him smirk with his breath near your neck. You gaze on the grass of the park, "you see that?" He says, pointing at the plain dark sky, "I love you like the sky above us"

"Uhm.." you look to where his finger points and stare at the blank dark sky, twisting your body to face him, you raise an eyerow. He looks at you with loving eyes, "I love you as long as that dark sky will continue turn to light, when the sun continues to rise, I love you as long as I live until the day I die"

Tears forms on the corner of your eyes, without hesitation, you crash you lips unto his, "I love you bhyun Baekhyun" you said between your kiss. He breaks the kiss, his thumb wiping your tear stained checks.

"Just remember that one day we will get married and we will be in each others embrace as long as life doesn't break us away"

---
A/n: I actually had the feels when i wrote this for some reason.(??)

(Not edited)