Jikook Pt.1

Summary: Jimin is planning on confessing to Jungkook, but Jungkook starts to avoid him. When he confesses, Jungkook rejects him. A year later, Jungkook starts to realize that he likes Jimin too. But he's too late............. Jimin was dating Yoongi.

They're in middle school

(^v^)

Narrator POV:

It started like every other normal day, they just got back from a three-day weekend. Everyone was feeling extra dead today. But, Jimin was feeling quite the opposite.

He places his bag down on the bench then walked down to the cafeteria. As he was eating, he was thinking of what to say to Jungkook. He was taking chances with fate, as it was 50/50.

He was scared of being rejected. He was scared how people would react and how it would affect them.

He was thinking of the possibilities of why he would be rejected. Could it be because of him not liking boys. He wasn't scared of being rejected because of his looks. Because he knows he's FABULOUS!!!!!

The bell had rung bringing Jimin out of his thoughts. He slowly walked to his homeroom. He hadn't seen Jungkook this morning even though he eats with him EVERY morning.

He gets into his homeroom and starts packing his first three periods. After he's done, he waits for the bell to ring.

Time skip:

The bell for first period rung and Jungkook got up to got to P.E. He didn't want to eat with Jimin because he felt too crowded with people and didn't want to add another. He didn't wait for Jimin and started walking to the gym.

Jimin started to avoid Jungkook to make it less awkward than it would be. He was planning to confess to him after or during lunch.

They had most classes together, so they would have to bear with it until one of them talks.

When Jungkook was walking down to social studies, Namjoon tries to strike up a conversation but fails miserably.

"Where's Jimin?" asks Namjoon. Jungkook walks away from him leaving him to question why he was bitchy today.

Time skip to lunch:

Jimin sends his other friend, Hoseok, to get Jungkook to bring him to the boys bathroom. (Yes, we know, this seems like raping, but its not.)

Jungkook came in and Hoseok immediately left the bathroom. "So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" Jungkook asked. Jimin took a deep breath then admits "I like you." "I like you too, like how I like everyone one of my friends." Jungkook replied.

"I mean more than a friend." Jimin sighed out. Jungkook stayed silent. "Say something, please" Jimin pleaded out desperately. "Sorry, but I'm not gay." Jungkook declared before walking out of the bathroom.

Jimin thought he prepared himself for rejection. He stood there trying not to cry, but the tears began to fall out of his eyes. More tears fell out of his eyes as he tried to wash his face.