Taekook-amusement park

This Taekook one shot was requested by Otakunia. Sorry it took so long. But please enjoy...

《○~○》

Taehyung dragged the clueless Jungkook into his car. "Hyung, where are we going?" The younger asked when Taehyung started driving.

Taehyung only responded with a shake of his head and said, "You'll see."

《○~○》

Jungkook's jaw was open when he looked outside the window to see the amusement park. Taehyung chuckled at how cute he looked and reminded himself to ask Jungkook again where he wants to go in his freetime.

They entered the amusement park and went to the rides. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to the roller coaster.

"Are you scared?" Taehyung asked him when the ride started moving.
Jungkook chuckled awkwardly stating, "Of course not. I'm never scared."

Jungkook closed his eyes and held onto Taehyung's arm while screaming for his life. Taehyung laughed and put his hands up in the air.

Jungkook was still latching on to the elder when the ride stopped. He quickly apologized, blushing as he did so. "Never scared, you say? Tonight, you won't be screaming bloody murder. You'll be screaming something else," Taehyung whispered the last part.

The younger blushed and pushed Taehyung away. They went to different rides and wanted to get something to eat.

They stopped at the stands and lined up for funnel cake. They got their funnel cake and sat down of one of the seats. "Say 'ahhhh'," Taehyung said, holding the spoon with a slice of cake on it.

He blushed and opened his mouth. He moaned at the taste of it. He hasn't had funnel cake or been at the amusement park in a long time.

Taehyung ate some too and the funnel cake was gone after a few bites, from Jungkook and Taehyung. Mostly Jungkook.

"Hey, you've got something here," said Taehyung while pointing to the corner of his mouth. Jungkook put his hand up to his mouth and tried to wipe the powdered sugar away. "No-here let me help you," Taehyung said as he got up from his seat, licked his thumb, and wiped the corner of Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook blushed and looked down in embarrassment and scoffed. Taehyung chuckled and smirked at the blushing boy.

They went up to the one of the ring tossing games. Jungkook pointed at one of the plushes he wanted. Taehyung paid the man for the rings and made every single one.

The man and Jungkook were shocked. Heck, even Taehyung was shocked at his skill. The man gave him his unicorn plushie, and Taehyung gave it to Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged it and snuggled into it. "Y'know, I might be jealous of the toy now." Taehyung said, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist. He scoffed at the elder.

They arrived at the ferris wheel and got on it. Jungkook took out his phone and started to take pictures of the scenery. He took one with Taehyung and himself and set it as his wallpaper.

They finally sat down and Jungkook layed his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "I love you," Taehyung blurted out of the blue.

Jungkook picked his head off his shoulder and looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled gently at him and whispered back.

"I love you too," Taehyung smiled and kissed the crown of his head. The ferris wheel stopped and they got off. They exited the amusement park and drove back home.

"Hey, we're here," Taehyung shook the younger awake, who blinked slowly and rubbing his eyes. He nods and gets out of the car.

Taehyung leads them to their shared bedroom and changes before he starts to change Jungkook. He tucks the younger in and goes to brush his teeth.

When he's finished, he crawls in bed with, the already sleeping, Jungkook and backhugs him. He kisses his cheek and the back of his head. "Goodnight my sleeping beauty," he whispered and added another 'I love you' at the end.

He falls asleep right after but he heard Jungkook say it back.

"I love you too," he whispered, falling right back asleep.