Nct:Yuwin-Family

This is going to be a Yuwin oneshot ft. Renjun and Chenle.

Side characters are Jaehyun, Jeno, and Doyoung.

●●●

"I will introduce you to my two children tonight. Their names are Renjun and Chenle. Renjun is 18 while Chenle is 7. Don't worry, they'll love you," Sicheng said to the nervous Yuta.

Yuta smiled nervously. They had just started dating a month ago and he already wants him to meet his children. Sicheng's wife died after giving birth to Chenle seven years ago.

He should introduce Sicheng to his parents and friends. Since, he's introducing him to his children.

●●●

"He said that me and his children are going to get to know each other! I'm scared! What if they don't like me?!What if they don't approve of their dad being bisexual?! What if-" Yuta's voice gets cut off by Jaehyun's voice.

"Yuta, you are going to be loved by them. You're a lovable person in general, and if someone doesn't like you then they don't know what happiness is," Jaehyun consoled Yuta. "Besides, there's nothing to worry about. Stop stressing about that and finish your work or else the boss will scold you," Jaehyun said, still typing on his keyboard and not breaking his gaze on the computer.

"Too late for that. Yuta, focus on your work because that is what I pay you for," their boss comes out of his own office, papers in hand while walking to the printer.

Yuta pouts but goes back to typing on his computer.

●●●

The time finally comes when Yuta rings the doorbell. Sicheng opens the door and smiles. He kisses his forehead and guides him to the kitchen. There, sits two kids and an assortment of Chinese dishes.

"Kids, this is Yuta, my boyfriend. Yuta, these are my children." Yuta waves and smiles awkwardly. The younger child, which Yuta thinks is Chenle, smiles and waves back, fullheartedly.

The older child narrows his eyes on him and looks at him up and down, silently judging him. Yuta just nods, knowing that it's just hormones.

They sat down and started to eat. Throughout dinner, Sicheng tried to get Renjun to talk to Yuta. And of course Chenle already loves him. According to Chenle, after dinner they will play with his transformer action figures.

Renjun picks on his broccoli and tunes out the others. "So, how was your day?" Yuta asks awkwardly, not knowing if the other would answer or not. The 18-year-old rolls his eyes but answered anyway.

"Fine. Nothing special," he said boredly. "My day was amazing. We made paper airplanes and colored them different colors. We also did oragami because our teacher was out," Chenle yelled excitedly at the other side of the table.

Renjun finally stuffs the broccoli into his mouth and put his plate in the sink. They watch him leave the room and he stomps on the stairs, then the door slam.

There was a moment of silence until Sicheng started to apologize. "I'm really sorry. He's usually not like that." Yuta smiled at him. "It's okay, don't worry. I was like that when I was younger."

Yuta checked his watch. "It's late and I need to get going." As soon as he said that, rain started to pour down harshly. Sicheng grabbed the other's shoulder and pushed him back down on his seat. "I'll go get the guest room ready for you," he said as he ascends up the stairs.

Chenle looked at Yuta who was staring at the corridor. "Do you really really like daddy? If you do, please take care of him." Yuta looked at Chenle and smiled. He got off his seat and went to the one near Chenle's.