Straight To Video

''All aboard,
here we go...''
________________________________________________________________________________
''Edward's missing...'' Winry said with a sigh one bright Saturday morning with Alphonse messaging his brother that moment, ''As usual.'' The sound of Envy's voice said in annoyance, reminding Winry that Envy was there too, glancing over to the goth looking palm tree who was frowning unhappily looking at his dark painted nails than to his phone looking at the time. ''Well Dad won't be home till later on, so...'', ''So of course I'm fucking stuck babysitting you two as usual.'' The palm haired male said making a sound in annoyance, but made a face realizing his attitude, ''He left with us, I don't understand how I lost him.'' Envy said with a scowl looking at his black combat boots, ignoring the cat calling he was receiving. Envy scoffed sticking his pierced tongue out in disgust putting his headphones around his neck with his music still playing, glancing over to Winry and Alphonse who smiled nervously, ''Say... What were the plans for today anyways? I wasn't paying attention in the morning, I was too busy arguing with the Pipsqueak.'' Envy said with a frown. ''Don't know.'' Al said seeing Envy's amethyst eyes blink and glance over to Winry, ''I'm guessing it's a surprise?'' He asked seeing the blue eyed blonde smile and nod, ''Yes actually, I think you guys are going to like it.'' She said seeing Envy raise a brow at her, opening his mouth to say something but pause glancing up making a face indicating Edward had finally caught up to them. ''I fucking knew it.'' Envy said making Alphonse and Winry look up to see Edward was a bit beaten, hinting he had gotten in a fight with someone, ''Let's get you patched up before we go anywhere.'' The palm haired male said with a sigh standing in front of the scowling angry blonde, ''Honestly...'' Envy said with Winry handing him her purse.

''How come we can never go out without you fighting someone?'' Envy huffed after patching Edward's cut cheek and cleaning up his busted lip, ''Maybe if they stop trying to fight me, I'll stop fighting people!'' Edward said making Envy roll his amethyst eyes to Al and Winry, ''Don't know what I'm going to tell Hohenheim...''. ''Sorry okay! I won't fight anybody else for the rest of the day, okay!'' Edward said feeling a rough tap on his forehead from Envy, ''Keep it that way.'' Envy said with an annoyed expression, ''Anyways... Let's go.'' He said looking over to Winry who nodded but laughed, ''You two had to be related.'', ''Half related!'' Envy said clearly flustered. ''We're here!'' Winry said happily stopping in front of a small building next to a bookstore she went to often, ''A record shop? When did this get here?'' Alphonse questioned with Envy in awe since he appreciated record shops, ''A record shop in this day and age? How vintage...'' Edward said not impressed looking at the name of the shop, as Envy looked over to him with a frown. ''Straight To Video records... They must of been influenced by a certain band you listen to...'' Edward said making a face glancing over to Envy, referring to Mindless Self Indulgence, ''You don't like anything! How can you not like record shops! You take being punk too serious!'' The palm haired male shot back with Edward sticking his pierced tongue out at him in disgust, ''Whatever Baby Goth.''. ''Those two going to be okay?...'' Alphonse asked with a nervous laugh hearing Winry sigh as both Envy and Edward walked away bickering, ''How does your dad do it with you three? Haha...'', ''I don't even know, but at least they get along a little better compared to the first time dad introduced Envy to us...''Al said sighing, ''That's true... Let's follow after them before they kill each other, yeah?'' Winry said following behind.

''Better keep your promise.'' Envy said sternly to Edward who just frowned once inside the small record shop, ''Yeah, yeah whatever.'' Edward said walking off seeing the small shop had two floors and was fairly crowded, ''They didn't do bad on the place...'' He said surprised glancing around at the organization of the record shop, ''It's really organized in here too.'' The blond said as he walked up to the second floor. ''I can always find a new movie to watch later on with Al and Envy...'' Edward thought walking over to a rack of movies pausing remembering what Envy said to him, looking down at his outfit; Black jeans with mid leg length black combat boots, white muscle shirt with a spiked leather jacket over it, making Edward stay quiet make a face sighing. ''Of course to make the situation worse, I had to have a spiked collar, septum piercing, eyebrow piercings, lip piercing, tongue piercing, my whole goddamn ears pierced, and half my fucking hair and a bit of my bangs dyed blue...'' Edward thought sighing heavily but get a grip of himself when hearing a remix of a Mindless Self Indulgence song Envy liked, ''What a pretty song...'' Edward thought hearing a male sing a bit after. ''Little Darling welcome to the show...'' Making Edward get flustered at the deep singing voice, ''What a voice, wonder who it is?'' He thought but quickly shook his head getting a grip of himself again,''Who am I kidding?... I'll never find anything I like-?!'' Edward started walking away till bumping into someone that moment, ''Hey watch it!'', ''Sorry, I didn't see you there, my hands are full.'' A male voice said apologetically making Edward look up to see where the voice had belonged to. A tall well built raven haired male with messy dark short hair, dark sharp eyes, two piercings on his left ear, a single piercing on his right ear, snake bite piercings under his lips and dressed casually seeing his hands were full, seeing three boxes in his hands looking at him apologetically, making the blond blush flustered, ''I-I... Watch where you're going stupid old man!'' He said with an attitude storming off confusing Roy who made a face confused, ''What a nasty attitude, I said I was sorry...''.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Edward found something he likes after all, and it's not a new record lmao.
Any who, any who...
Sorry I jump the gun a lot to different ideas and stories... BUT I was listening to Mindless Self Indulgence the other day, and I was feeling all kinds of middle school nostalgia and feels.
(And I have been meaning to write a record shop au, cause self indulging... Ha... Mindless Self Indulgence pun... :'3)
So of course I decided to combine a few of my favorite things; Colored hair, Piercings, Tattoos (It'll come around later on!), Record shops, Mindless Self Indulgence, Royed, and Various fashion choices (Cause I really like a lot of Punk, Goth, Girly, Metal fashions so each to their own fashion taste!).
And Yes Envy will be half related to Alphonse and Edward, cause that was their relationship in 03, so that makes Envy the big brother here. (He loves Al and Ed, Ed just stresses the fuck out of him out with his constant wanting to fight people that's all...) :'3
And yes HoHo will be around as well... He doesn't understand his boys, but regardless he supports them. :'3
(No Trisha here, just HoHo being an awkward father to three big boys... :'3)
I also just found some time to write again, since I was having personal family issues, leaving me with NO time to write or do anything... Just cry mostly.
Anyways, I'm here again and that's all that matters to you guys, SO I'll see you guys here and in future updates to the other stories! :'3