I'm Your Problem Now

"On the fence,
The consequence..."
________________________________________________________________________________
"How long was I out for...?" Edward asked himself tiredly the next morning, seeing his sweater was unzipped getting flustered seeing a note on his small drawer next to his bed grabbing it, "Envy said you had a headache, we'll let you rest and keep the house to yourself... Don't forget to thank Envy for carrying you to your room..." Edward read zipping up his hoodie. "You gotta be fucking kidding me... That means he probably saw them... Envy won't shut the fuck up about anything, let alone me having hickeys." The blond said annoyed getting up out of bed and out his room to see the house was empty and quiet, "...Is Envy even here? He always working..." He thought with a yawn heading over to his half-brother's room. "Envy, you there...?" Edward called out not getting a response but hear Envy's phone go off, "...If you're here fucking say something." The brother complained opening the door not surprised to see it was dark, "...He's just as bad as me..." Ed said seeing his other sibling sleeping soundly, never hearing Greed walk up behind him quietly. "I mean, you two are related. Well, half related." Greed's voice said making Edward jump up turning around and see his sibling's half-dressed boyfriend grinning at him, "Long time no see~" Greed greeted glancing over to Envy who was sleeping soundly, "Y-You scared me!..." Edward said trying not to wake Envy up, getting serious as the taller male looked down to him. "I'll come by and talk to Envy later, so move." The smaller blond said getting immediately blocked, "Hold on there runt, you came in for a reason." Greed said leaning towards the small male who backed up, "I said move.", "You know, you're still as cute as ever. Shame you never wanted to fuck around with me... Though, by the looks of it..." The male started spotting the marks on Edward's neck and chest.

"It looks like I can finally play around with you, how about showing me a little of what you did to earn those~" Greed teased flashing his sharp teeth to the nervous blond, pinning Edward against the wall by his shoulders, "How about it?", "Greed, stop fucking around..." Envy's tired voice said making Edward give a sigh in relief, as Greed got serious but still be his teasing self. "I was just teasing... You know this little runt is just fun to bully." The male said seeing the palm haired male sit up and look at him with a raised brow, "I know he is, but give him a break sometime." Envy said before yawning, as Greed smiled apologetically, "Sorry if I scared you runt..." He apologized to Edward looking back to Envy again. "Want me to make something for you?", "Coffee is fine..." The tired sibling answered, "Actual breakfast it is." Greed said making Envy scowl as his boyfriend left, leaving the half-brothers alone, "Always making me eat actual food..." The older brother complained as Edward looked over Envy's exposed marked up body and bitten up neck looking away flustered. "Greed didn't scare you, did he? Sorry, you know he just likes fucking around with you. He doesn't mean any harm, you're his favorite from your brother and the mechanic girl." Envy said getting out of bed in dressed in sweats revealing his slim figure, "No..." Edward finally answered as the other yawned again, "Good..." The palm haired male said simply. "Hey Envy, about my hickeys-", "Everyone left, but you're free to do whatever you want. I have some things to do today. So, you could do your own thing, or you could tag along with Greed and me. I don't really care to be honest..." Envy said with a yawn shooing him out of his room, not surprising Edward but left sighing when the door closed behind him.

Greed who was silent in the kitchen, leaning back against the counter sipping on a cup of coffee as he checked his phone, hearing the sound of small footsteps knowing it was Edward, glancing up to see the tired blond open the fridge to grab for the carton of juice, "No hard feelings?" The male asked seeing Edward look over to him flustered. "No...", "That doesn't sound convincing..." Greed said with an unsure expression, "Hey, I really am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I went too far.", "It's okay." Edward said quickly with the older male noticing his attitude come out, "Something's wrong... I can tell by your attitude." The male said getting serious. "What's bothering you, Edward." Greed asked seriously seeing the small blond look at him worried, "I... It's just Envy's been so down lately. So, I thought you two... Weren't together anymore, so I was worried..." Edward said surprising Greed at the other being worried for half sibling, making him smile in content. "...I see... Maybe he's just tired?" Greed said knowing why Envy was down but didn't want to say anything, since Envy asked him to keep quiet about him getting fired from his job, "I know what tired is... This is different." Edward said with a serious expression, "Also... You're probably gonna run your fucking mouth about me to Hohenheim. You always do.". "Geez... I'm not a bad person, runt... What kind of person do you take me for?" Greed asked, "A big mouth." Edward answered honestly, finally pouring the juice into a cup, "...I do keep some secrets you know..." The older male said before sighing sipping at his coffee, deciding to leave Edward alone when he sat down at the table checking his phone again.