eight

Was he really.. dead?

No. There's no way. Keith is like, the strongest person I've ever met! If Shiro could make it, Keith can make it. I know he can.

He has to.

As I was deep in thought, I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I shoved him away, wiping my mouth furiously. "What the hell?!" I screamed.

"Blue—"

"Stop calling me that!"

He grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me closer to him. "I told you that you had a choice."

"What?"

"You can make your stay a miserable one—"

"Or an enjoyable one, I know," I rolled my eyes. "I think your definition of 'enjoyable' is different from mine," I shot him an icy glare.

"Lance, please, I don't want to have to punish you."

"Punish me?" I repeated, scoffing. "Oh, what are you gonna do, spank me?" I mocked him.

Yeah, that wasn't a smart move.

He dragged me out of the room, back to the blue one.

"Maybe this will give you some time to think," he narrowed his eyes.

"What?"

He walked out, and I heard the clicking of the lock.

Well shit.

I flopped onto the bed.

Time to think? How long is he going to leave me in here..?

Keith

I wiped the blood from my mouth, looking down at the beaten up figure under my foot.

I didn't feel proud.

I didn't feel like I'd accomplished anything.

The cheering and screaming was just background noise for my horrible, horrible thoughts.

I couldn't believe what I'd just done.

You had to do it.

But did I really? Did the team need me that much? Shouldn't they have found us by now?

Did Lance need me that much?

Of course not. He has Lotor.

That's when I realized the blood spilling from my arms, legs, and side.

That can't be good.

sorry it's so short! i just didn't want to make you guys wait another week (bc i had absolutely no time to write these past few days) for a chapter that probably wouldn't even be that good