chapter 1

CHAPTER NAME- reincarnation of a lazy person.

They say that you are your own main character of your story but I say bullsh*t. I am like any other humans in this world I am selfish, I only care about myself and of course I am scared of dying like any other humans fear death and oh don't think I am a coward as you all are no different from me and don't think yourself as a special. But still I somehow died before I knew it my vision was dark and next moment I was chatting with the god(which seems to be only one sided conversation initiated by the god as I was busy sleeping) who seems to made a mistake so I died and want to make amends to me by reincarnating me in another world where there is magic and swords well what can I say it was some kind of novel development but still I agreed with him because I was too lazy to talk and wanted to get done with it already.

And also there seem some other people about three or four who will be reincarnated in another world with me and the god will also input the information of that new world when we are in our new body and he told me something about powers that I didn't catch up.

Well, anyway now I am currently in a baby's body well what can I say I am in paradise. People like me who is so lazy doing nothing this is pure bliss aside from my po- I mean my waste or me being a male in this life is nothing to worry about and why are you all surprised that I was a female in my previous life but it doesn't matter anymore cause I don't care whether I am male or female either way is fine as long as I can sleep and eat all day and yes, I am taking this whole situation easily.

From the information that god have given to me I think this world is called Meredith who is twice biger than my previous world. This world have three human continents along with one big demon continent and there is lost sky country of angles. The place where I live is in one of the three continent called xentereals and the country that I am living under is called as the great empire of enteralis which is one of the top power country along with our neighbor countries such as fairy kingdom Fanfera, hidden kingdom of dwarves Smithden, the great dragon kingdom Draconois which is considered as one of the great power house kingdom with the great hidden kingdom under water of mermaids and merman's or home of sea creatures Atlantis.

I think I am a son of a noble as I am being served by maids but I didn't saw my mother or father. Well I am not a person who seek for any attention or affections but I found out that my mother died giving birth to me so if your wondering how I found this out well the author-san told me or I must have eavesdropped when the maids where gossiping.

FLASH BACK.

[Did you heard that lord didn't came to see his own son after lady melody died from the child birth?](maid#1)um...it seems like my monter died giving birth to me.

[Yeah, lord didn't liked lady melody that much even though she was his official wife he didn't even hire a popper healer for her when she was suffering from the birth and died in process instead the lord went to hire an elite healer for his second wife lady lily who was not very much sick at that time. I feel sorry for young master as his mother died and bow lady lily is the official wife.](maid#2)
Okay,now my life is turning into some reincarnation novel story but nah I don't care having cruel step mother and my father seems to be a bastard.

[But still lady lily is a nice person you know she will adore young master for sure ](maid#2) oh...lady lily must be a nice person then well this development is not like a novel then.

[That's what I am afraid of I know lady lily is a nice person but look at young master's face and imagine what lady lily or even worst our lord will do to him](maid#3) oi...oi...maid#3-san now I am really afraid what do you mean by that..oi tell me...

[Ugh goobuuggg....]well at least I tried to talk but at the end it came out as a gurgle. Damit my baby mouth.

[Yawn...] I am so sleepy

[Well, our young master is tried it seems. Now let's go see we can let young master to sleep.](maid#1)

FLASH BACK END.

Huh at the end I slept peacefully though that maid#3 words kept on ringing inside my head but well I shrug it off. But my gut tells me in future I am going to met many stupid people.

To be continued...