Chapter 6

Chapter name- The Naming Ceremony and a new friend.

[Why are you doing here?](El) in front of me there is a boy that I have met earlier smiling like an idiot. To others he might look like an angle but to me his smile is somehow off. I should not had jinxed myself earlier.

[Oh, El did you have already met his highness.] (Father)

[No, i mistook him for someone.] (El) I  to lied to hide my slip of tongue. Wait, what did he meant by 'your Highness'.

[Oh really,  I should introduce you to the royal family then.](Father) i would be grateful if you didn't introduce us. This boy...I mean this prince gives me dangerous feeling.

I don't want to know what he is hiding under his innocent facade.

[Haha...Richard this is your genius son that you have been barging a lot lately. Hello, young one my name is Alexzendar Zeus Enterals. I am the Emperor of this kingdom.](Emperor) my first impression on the emperor is...well, the emperor seems to be like a emperor should be and have this aura who demands respect and attention.

[Greetings your Majesty, I have been bestowed by the name Eleutherios Cepheus Xalvador. Pleased to meet you.](El) I bowed down to him as my etiquette teacher have taught me.

[Richard, I must say you have raised such a wonderful son and I am also pleased to meet you young Eletherios. Oh...this is my eldest son. Xerxes, why don't you introduce yourself.] (Emperor)

[Of course father, Greetings I have been bestowed by the name Xerxes Apollo Enterals. I am very pleased to meet you.] (Xerxes) his eyes glint and suddenly I felt chills down my spine.

---------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly our parents left us alone. I don't want to be near to this unknown specimen. Before I could escape he suddenly asked me something.

[Oh, you are Duke Richard's first born huh. You know that you have been so rude to me earlier. Don't you think?](Xerxes) oh I didn't know you're the crown Prince earlier...you idiot boy. Of course I was smart enough to not say that.

[.....](El)

[Oh come on don't ignore me. Can I ask you a question?] (Xerxes) you are already asking me.

[What?](El)

[Does your mouth only know the word 'what', you should really expand your vocabulary. Anyway what were you doing in the forest?](Xerxes) oi you despite being two years old toddler you sure could talk like an adult.

[Sleeping.] (El)

[Um...your no use. Anyway aren't you  curious why was I there?](Xerxes)

[No.](El) sorry but I am not interested and I don't want to further involve with you.

[You insolent...I have never met such a rude person before](Xerxes)

[Thank you](El)

[It was not a compliment and I have made up my mind that I will teach you how to be polite to others. So from on onwards you're going to become my friend.] (Xerxes)

[No...](El) I saw his eyes glint and before I could deny him he dragged me towards our parents and declared that I am his new friend. Before I knew it I have become his friend that is by forced.

This boy I am going to kill him hell with  him being the crown Prince or a dangerous boy. I just glared at him as if I want to kill him.

[So El you can call me Xer after all we are friends...right?](Xer) despite smiling his eyes were not smiling.

This boy is dangerous my instinct is telling me but I am also a person who have already lived one life starting my second one I am not afraid of  dying much less to a two years old toddler. Hn...bring it on kid.

Before I could respond him my father came with my younger sister in his arms and mother trailing behind him with my younger brother.

[I present you all my eldest daughter and my second son. I name my daughter who I hope she would become a beautiful woman with intelligence, bold and strong personality. I name her Kiah Andromeda Xalvador.](Father)

[I name my son for whom I hope he would become strong man with a kind soul and so he could be the hope to others as he is our hope. I name him Kibou Aquila Xalvador.](mother)

[May gods witness this ceremony and blessed upon our children.] (Both)

I didn't had any siblings in my previous life but now I have two of them where I can protect and love.
Kiah and Kibou my younger siblings... At that time I vowed to protect my younger siblings.

At the end of the day I have already forgotten about the crown Prince but I can't help but to feel that my life is going to chaotic in near future.

(A/n: you have no idea.)

----------------------😉😈😉-----------------------

Kibou Aquila Xalvador. His name Kibou means hope and Aquila is one of the constellations which is Aquila the eagle.

Kiah Andromeda Xalvador. Her name Kiah means beauty and Andromeda is one of the constellations which is Andromeda the chained maiden.

Xerxes Apollo Enterals. His name Xerxes means the monarch and Apollo is the Greek God of sun. His surname Enterals is Enteral. Royal family name their children after the gods.

To be continued.