Chapter 7

Chapter name- Reading a story.

I sometimes wonder if that god didn't reincarnate me in this world where I would be land in? I was not a religious person then and still do not believe in heaven or hell but this is a fantasy world so there is many myths about god and goddess. These myths and legends are made into children's fairy tale book.

When I was just a one year toddler mother always read me these fairy tales though I am 30 years old plus with a toddler's body I still endured these silly stories why? Did you ask because 1. mother is scary as hell, 2. I am in a body of a toddler and 3. She was my personal heater so I fell asleep fast.

Anyway I am not here to talk about past but about present. Mother seems to want me to read these children's fairy tales to my siblings to make our bond stronger. And these past days I always read them thses stories at night so they can asleep fast and who let's a two years old kid to read to one Years old toddlers... oh right my mother does.

[ nii-nii, couwld uwh rewd mew dish!!!](kiah) I just want to coo her cute baby language.

[Wait a moment kiah, we need to ask kibou if he also wants me to read this story too. So don't be selfish okay](El) I patted her head. Hn...she has a soft fluffy hair.

[Ki-chan, whawh do you wawnt nii-nii to rewd for you?](kiah)

[Um...I also want you to read this story I like this story very much El-nii.](kibou)

Compared to kiah, kibou does not baby talk he is bit more shy and little mature than kiah. He is such good boy so i gave him a pat on his head. Fluffy... Hn his hair is also fluffy. When I looked down to see the book the title was 'love beyond'.

[ okay then here I start...ahem...once upon a time in the far far away lands far beyond the human continents there was a place where demons lived this place was called as the lost continent and was ruled by a demon god named Regal he was known as most beautiful creature every lived with his dark black hair like a night sky and red eyes which shines like a rubies with his pale and flawless skin even goddess of love would envy.

He was a immortal a god so he never died and he became lonley seeing his loved ones dying in front of him. He didn't seek his fellow god's company and remained indifferent and cold but to his loyal friends who stick to him till the end he could not continue this act and slowly becomes like his previous self which was kind and warm to everyone.