Chapter5

Chapter name- Many things has changed yet I remain lazy.

Hello, everyone its been a long time since you heard from me and I have grown up a lot. Don't worry there is not that much time skip and you all can witness my childhood.

Anyway now I am two years old and these past year many things happened such as mother became pregnant suddenly and tada...I got two younger siblings both are different despite being twins.

As a bonus both my siblings are cute and in future they might break many hearts...hn...as expected from our parents good genes.

Even though many things have changed like my height and being spoiled by the whole household...hn...I have became a perfect spoiled young master...yet I am same as before that is my specialty being lazy but many people seems somehow convinced that I am a once in the lifetime genius.

I don't know how they thought that I am a genius because seriously all I did was to use magic it seems I have huge mana capacity despite being so young and making artificial lake seems to be a bad idea as I flooded the garden and got scolded by mother. Her kind smiling face wad scary I now get it why the servants regards her higher than father. Yes, she is the big boss in our household.

I sometime wish that I am not the firstborn because being a heir of a dukedom is tiring and I have many lessons on magic, music, swordsmanship, martial arts, survival, etiquette, history and many others that I am too lazy to answer.
Hn...many things have changed yet I remain lazy.

I am very busy person I don't even have time to nap and I try hard to complete all my tasks earlier so that I can squeeze enough time to sleep and spend time with my siblings and mother.As for father he is a duke so he is very busy person I don't want to bother  him.

Why do I have to do these things despite being a lazy person  you ask? The answer is simple because if I try hard now I can be lazy latter. So I will work hard hard now to be lazy latter. I have a goal and that goal is to achieve ultimate form of laziness.

Today, I am free it is all thanks to my siblings first birthday which means its their naming ceremony. Currently, I am roaming around my garden while my family is busy preparing and getting dressed for the ceremony and as for me I have already got dressed this time I did it on my own and have learned to avoid to get dressed up by my maids and mother using my siblings as the bait. Ah...advantages for having younger siblings they make perfect bait.

I soon got bored with roaming.
[Hn...This garden cannot hold back my adventurous spirit any longer.](El) So I headed to another side of our manor which was a big forest and I found a large tree.

[Hn...I think this tree is good for me to sleep](El) I then went under the tree's shed and went to my LA LA land.

(Author: 'i cannot hold back my adventurous spirit' my foot you just want to find your sleeping spot)

When I was sleeping peacefully I felt someone poking me with something. I woke up and saw a boy around my age with a stick.

He was cute child I think? After all doesn't all child look cute but well once he is grown up he sure is going to be handsome lad with his dark raven hair that looks like the nights sky and his green eyes which seems to sparkle like an emerald but his poking is getting into my nerves.

[What?](El) I demanded.

[You...what are you doing here?](Boy)

[To sleep](El)

[Hah...I know that by just looking but what are you doing in this dengerous forest all alone?](Boy)

[........](El)  this boy is so irritating. Aren't you also alone in this forest and to begin with this forest is only allowed to Xalvador household. So without saying anything I turned around to leave.

[Wait, don't go oi...I mean you](Boy) suddenly he held me by grabbing my hand.

[What?](El) I hate being touched so I slapped his hand away from me.

[Oh, I apologize but I am lost so could you show me the way to Xalvador' manor] (Boy)

[Follow me.](El) he seems to be one of the guest's child and could his parents be more responsible so much for being a  noble.

Hn... good...he seems to be following me but what's with his face as if he is torn apart to talk or not. Its amusing to see his different expressions but...

[What?] (El)

[Could you stop being rude to me geez...I just want to ask your name.] (Boy)

[For now you shall call me El](El) I am still suspicious of this boy it's not like I lied or anything about my name.

[Geez...you can tell me your real name and as for me my name is.....](Boy)

Before he could say his name someone called me.

[Young master, there you are. Hurry up the ceremony has already begun] (Spoon) ah...spoon who is my maid#1 I recently knew her name myself and both spoon and knife are twins no wonder they look similar.

[This is Xalvador manor. I shall take my leave.](El) I pointed out the direction and bid him farewell.

I didn't bother to glance at him even once after all we will not met again in future even if he is the guest their are many guests so i think I won't met him again.

When i left I didn't noticed how his smile turned into an evil smirk and how his eyes glint. If I have ever noticed that look on him at that time I would have never attained the ceremony but fate is like a Grandma who suddenly takes all her grandchildren's candies.

To be continued.