Chapter 67: A Boyfriend?

a/n: wow i haven't updated in a very long time. please comment if i make a mistake because i had to go back and read over my last chapters so i could write this one. i totally forgot about what's going on so im going to wing it. ill try to keep writing this book because it's being read by lots of people but it'll be wrapped up sooner or later. anyways, enjoy and comment if there's a mistake so it can be fixed!

***Things to know: This is a time skip. Aria is 16, Luke is 20, Dan and Phil are in their thirties.

Aria's POV

He grins at me and I turn to him. He winks at me and I feel my face go hot. Stop it. I think to myself. He reminds me of Max, who would always act like that. Max and I hadn't really been doing well lately. We haven't been able to hang out often like we used to. Turns out he started cheating on me after he moved. It was quite a mess but it's alright now I guess. He introduces himself as Carter. He has bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. His nose and cheeks are speckled with freckles and his face has a pinkish tone to it. Carter laughs and says, "I remember you. We ran into eachother at Vidcon. What's your name?" I hesitate and say, "My name's Aria. I-" "Aria! Why are you talking why the teacher's talking?" The teacher says. "Sorry." I respond. I roll my eyes and pay attention.

The day drags on and on and finally I'm in Luke's car on my way home. "How was school Aria?" "Good." I say. "Mine was good too", he responds. "I met a boy at school today. His name was Charlie. He was really nice and we talked for a while." Luke's face went red as he rambled on about how green his eyes were, how red his hair was. "You obviously like him" I said. "I do not!" Luke responded.
"Mhm."
"Aria!"
"You so do!"
"Do not!"
"Do too."
"Whatever." He says. I smirk and watch out the window. We sit in silence the rest of the car ride. When we reach the flat, I grab my backpack and Luke grabs his from the trunk and we go inside. He knocks on the door and Phil opens it with a bright smile. He fixes his fringe and gives me a big hug. We walk in and sit down on the couch. Dan's there playing video games so I stand in front of the television just to annoy him. "Oh my god, Aria, you demon spawn! Move!" He shouts. I laugh and move out of the way. "Luke found himself a boyfriend today." I say. Phil trips over a chair and says, "A what?" "A boyfriend?! Phil did you hear that? He's gay!" Dan shouts smiling. "Like father like son." Says Phil, taking a sip of his coffee. "He's not my boyfriend! We are just friends!" Luke shouts. "Denial", Dan says, "The first stage to coming out." "Been there, done that." Phil says. "He's so gay" I say. Luke rolls his eyes and goes to his bedroom. I grin and join Dan in playing video games.