Chapter 42

Blake's P.O.V.

I can't believe she's mine again. And we're legal. Her father talked to me earlier and gave me a lecture about how to take care of a girl like he did with Laira's mom. He wanted me to the same thing or better to Laira.

I really love her and, of course, I will do anything just to make her happy and make her fall in love me over and over again every single day. I want her to be the one I will marry in the future and we'll have twins. She wanted twins and I also want to give her twins.

When I got home, Rose came running into my room and made the door slam open.

"Is it true?!" She screamed, following with some giggles. "Are you back together?"

Here she goes again, interrogating me with her 50,000 questions. All I had to do was answer them and she'll be gone soon.

"Yeah." I said while typing a random message and sent it to Laira.

To: My Future Wife <3

I just wanted to say that I love you so much, beautiful.

"Why are you so cold-hearted? I just wanted to know if it is true." She laughed and pinched my arm, which made me cry in pain.

"Ooww!" That hurt. I pushed her away. "Get out of my room. I need sleep." What an excuse, Blake! Great job. It's 5 in the afternoon and you need sleep. What kind of reasoning is that?

"You can't lie, can't you?" She laughed loudly making my face red.

"Just get out. Don't disturb me. I have things to do."

"Like what?"

"Talk to my future wife." I chuckled and checked my phone for a reply. Surely, there was one message received.

I glared at Rose. She went out of the room and slammed the door shut. I stood up and turned off the lights. That is a fantastic way of saving energy.

I got back in bed and wrapped myself in my warm blanket. It was so comfortable that it made me feel a bit sleepy.

My phone vibrated again and received another message. I opened the messages and saw her replies.

I love you too, handsome.

What are you doing?

As to not waste time sending texts, I opened our chat box and started typing my replies. She was already online.

Me: Nothing. Just lying around here. Thinking of you.

Her: Oh really?

Me: Really. So how about you? What are you doing?

Her: I'm in the living room watching Mermaids. They're really cool. Try watching it some time. Hahaha.

Me: I will.

Her: I have a question.

Me: What is it?

Her: So does this mean I shouldn't talk to George anymore?

Me: Don't be ridiculous. Of course you can still talk to him. He's your friend and I don't want to break the friendship you have with him. I know that you won't say yes to him since you're already mine. You are mine and not his.

Her: I love you so much.

Me: If I was there, I'd probably be hugging you tightly. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Her: Let's use a time machine to make the time advance.

Me: If only.

We chatted for more that 5 hours. We stayed up until 1 am talking to each other about different things. She told me stories about what she heard or what she saw. We even talked about me looking like a black pig. Do I really have dark skin? George's skin is darker than mine, right?

My mom wasn't home so I still talked to her while eating. It was my mom who didn't like using cellphones while eating, but she allows us to watch TV. What's the difference between watching a movie on your phone and on the TV?

*****************************

The following day, I waited for her in front of their house.

When she got out, I quickly held her waist and cupped her face. I gave her a long and passionate kiss which made her knees weaken. I was there to catch her. I carried her while kissing her. When I pulled away from her, she was staring into my eyes. I could see her red cheeks. That kiss made her blush. It also made my stomach let the butterflies enter. I felt a bolt of electricity run throughout my body. It was so sweet. I love it when I kiss her.

"I missed that." I grinned at her and she beamed at me. I put her down and put my arma around her. "I love you." I added, making my voice sexier and deeper.

"Stop doing that. It's making me fall in love with you even more." She giggled and slapped my arm.

"Don't you like that?" I gave her a peck.

I took her by the hand and walked together. She was wearing her brown jacket. It was her favorite. It suited her and made her look sexy. She didn't like t-shirts so she wore blousy type of clothes. It fitted her personality since she was girly.

"Is it raining?" What a stupid question, Blake! Isn't it obvious?

That dumb question made her laugh hysterically and she tried to comment in between of her laughs. "Yes, it is. It's raining but the raindrops are invisible." I kissed her on the lips again making her stop laughing.

She kissed me back and this time she was the one who lead the passionate kiss until she let me slide my tongue inside her mouth. I pulled away and told her we were in the middle of the street. She chuckled and we moved since the stoplight was now red.

"Are you going to my house after school?" She asked.

I looked at her. "If that's your wish, then it's a yes."

She made a clap with her hands and startled me.

"Yes! Thank you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "There's no one home and I'm lonely. But with you, I feel complete." She added.

I can't wait until classes are over. It's always fun when I'm home alone with her.