yandere! killua x reader

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/n) (l/n) is a impatient girl who wanted attention and got jealous easily. Most found her childish and said she should grow up,but someone found her absolutely adorable,and would do anything for her.

That someone was named Killua Zoldyck,he hated it when (y/n) would talk to someone other then him. He even found himself wanting to hurt Alluka when (y/n) talked to her.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was walking around looking for Gon and killua when I spotted (guess who) my friend Zushi.(yup,the little sushi roll is here) I ran up to him and ask if he had seen Gon and Killua around but all he said was "sorry,I have to go train with Wing-sensei" so I just walked around only to but into someone.

As I was falling I tried to grab into anything near me and ended up dragging the person down with me. And from what I can tell,they're pretty ripped 😶.(me: bad (y/n),bad) I looked up at the person to see that it was killua,and blushed 'i totally just said my BFF was ripped,in a pervy way,way to go me'.

Killua smiled,stood up and helped me up, "thanks kil" I said happily,only to be replied with "yeah,whatever baka". It looked like he was blushing but I didn't care and asked if he had seen gon,after I asked that his face became dark and his eyes looked like portals to the underworld.

"No" he replied as he dragged me to somewhere.

~time skip~

Killua suddenly stoped and put me in a chair,"come to think of it,I do know where Gon is,Alluka to" he said with a sinister smile as lights came on in the back round to show 2 decapitated bodies,badly beaten up and the heads of Gon and Alluka hanging by their hair.

"W-what,how could you" I said in shock,and killua strattled my waist and whispered in my ear "they were only getting in the way" as he finished that simple sentence,he locked the shall of my ear. Only then did I begin to cry.

Killua held my head into his chest and tried to calm me down by saying "it's ok,they're Gon (😏) now" and "I'll protect you forever". As I was about to fall asleep from exhaustion,killua whispered one more thing "You're mine,you soul,heart and body were and will always be mine (y/n)"

The end

How did ya like it,and I have a weird question....

How many of you would think Hisoka would be a good math teacher if he wasn't so creepy,I mean he came up with a math problem that has multiple choices but one awnser,in a few seconds.

Ok,bu-bye

Author-Chan out