chapter 10

THIS IS NOT MY BOOK!!! While reading this book I noticed that there was NO copy right stamp. Also Smuuut has not updated this book in almost 3 years and I wanted to tell the people DMing me 'this is not your book' 'this is illigal, so on and so on so don't get the wrong idea. So please enjoy these chapters.👍😊

After awhile I fell asleep while daddy was nursing me, and I woke up in my crib with a pink kitty cat in my arms. I. Didn't want kitty I want daddy. "Daddy" I called once, twice, and by the third time I still didn't get why he isn't here. I try to climb out. But I get on the ledge and it hurts. My tummy and Willy get pushed in as I try to move my legs to the other side but end up falling down. Trust me on this that wasn't a short fall. My crib is about 5 feet from the legs to the top of the crib bar. I ended up falling on my face to hear a sickening crack. But that didn't stop my quest to get to my daddy. On my tipy toes I was able to reach. 'am I really that short' I ponder. I crawl up the stairs and crawl to daddy's room. I knock on the door and call out for daddy. He doesn't awenser. I give a flat look at the door. I did not come up here for nothing so I stand up and open his door and walk to daddy's bed. I crawl up to him and lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his neck and back asleep.

-waking up-

Harry pov

I woke up with a light weight on my chest. I look to my right on the sheet to see a pool of blood. I look down a Louis to see a smile on his face. I would have smiled as well if there wasn't blood covering his face, hair, and my blanket. I panic and gather Louis into my arms. I shush him and I get out of bed and into my bathroom. As I run the tub I try and find the source of the bleeding. I should start with face and neck sense that's where most of the blood is. I take his face in my hands and look at his face. I start at his beautiful viberent blue eyes. Then his to his cute button nose. Something seems off about it though. It is now crooked and has a massive blood flow. I pinch it close and that fully wakes Louis up. "Hey baby, I need you to do something for daddy ok" he nods and I continue "ok baby now give me your hand" I hold out my hand and puts his small one in mine " ok baby now you need to be brave for me and pinch your nose like daddy is doing ok"? He nods and I replace his hand with mine, and I quickly get up and sift through the med shelf. I find some pain killers and I crush them up and put them in a cup that is always by his sink. I tell him to let go of his nose and I bring the cup to his mouth and have him drink. He drinks it up like a Good boy. I puck him up and place him in the tub. I wash him die paying extra attention to his face and bits. I can feel his Willy getting hard. I chuckle softly "hey tell me your color baby or are you not feeling up to it?"
"Daddy can we just snuggle today and tomorrow we can play?" he ask tiredly " anything for you baby, anything at all... Ok", "ok daddy".

-1 hour after bath-

Turns out that Louis broke his nose while falling out of the crib. I am so stupid if only if I had heard him. . . he wouldnt... I feel the tears leak out of my eyes I wipe them away and fix louis's head. Right now he is nursing because he was hungry and I didn't want to let him go. After he fell asleep I gently picked him up and we both lay down in my room. I cleaned up the sheets awhile ago while he was watching cartoons. It is about 10:58 pm and I pray to god thanking him for my little baby boy.

-----------a/n-------------
Hey smuut followers I hope you like chapter 10. If you guys want and I hope you do I will be planning on to continue this. Well untill next chapter.
-5WOF