chapter 13

Harry's pov

As I got Louis into the car to drive to the park he started to kick my chair, while singing 'park park we off to see da park' today he is in a really young headspace around the age of 2 or 3, where as his regular headspace is 5 or 6.  Now after that incident at the pet store about 3 months ago I started to look online for a store that sells golden retrievers and little does he know that I ordered him and he should be arriving to the house around the time we get back. "Park! Park!" Louis screams loudly "indoor voices baby please" I say wincing.  "Oh sowwy daddy" he says in a whisper. As I pull in to the parking lot I get out to unbuckle my princess. Once he is out he runs to the play structure and starts to go towards a rope jungle gym. He climbed to the very tippy top witch is a good 8 feet of the ground. I kinda freak out "baby don't worry I'm coming dont move ok." I say I run to the play structure "come down, daddy. Ok" he starts moving downwards and I climb up it faster "NO BABY STAY RIGHT THERE DO NOT MOVE OK, IM COMIMG" I say in anything but a scream. Some heads in the park turn, but I don't care. My baby is in danger. As I'm only 2/3 up the gym guess what he starts to do, fucking move down: ugh his ads is going to be ass is going to be so sore when we get home >:€ when he gets to me I grab him by the waist and pull him down with me.